I recently stayed here for three nights and it was a great decision! The vast majority of the other reviews that I read on this site were completely accurate in rating this hotel as "excellent". Jose and his family are so friendly and the hotel is a hidden gem. From the time of being picked up at the airport, I felt at home here. I loved the free airport transportation as well as the free breakfast each morning (a very nice spread I might add). Also, there is a full kitchen which you can use. If you don't speak Spanish, it is not a problem (however, making an effort is always appreciated!). Jose speaks English well and will speak his Spanish very slowly to help you understand what he is saying. The hotel is very clean and the staff is always available and very responsive to any requests. Price for a room in this hotel is incredibly reasonable as well, especially considering all the additional benefits. If you are looking for a place to stay in Heredia, you will not find a better experience than this hotel!!! - Alex and Amanda
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Somos: Un Hotel Familiar, Administrado por los Miembros de su Familia. Hacemos de Este Lugar, Su Casa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel & Boutique Hojarascas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel & Boutique Hojarascas Costa Rica/Heredia
- Boutique Hojarascas Heredia