“Amazing dinner and spectacular view.”
Review of El Tigre Vestido

El Tigre Vestido
Ranked #7 of 189 Restaurants in Heredia
Cuisines: Costa Rican, Latin, International, Healthy
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children, Scenic view, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: El Tigre Vestido & Bar Búho are located up in the hills of Santa Barbara de Heredia. Exquisite breakfasts every morning, replete with freshly brewed organic coffee grown in our farm, for lunch, come and enjoy our Latin Fusion Cuisine, cooked with fresh and organic ingredients. The elegant dinners are set around the inviting fireplace or on our open air terrace with twinkling lights that illuminate the Central Valley.
San Jose, Costa Rica
“Amazing dinner and spectacular view.”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I went here to celebrate my boyfriend´s birthday and it was awesome. We got there around 8:30 pm and leave past 11pm, we just didn't want to leave. The place is really nice all wooden details and decorated with flowers and candles, very romantic. The view is amazing, even that day that has been raining all afternoon. Great service as well, we couldn't have chosen a better place to celebrate. Prices are fair, and the food is really good. I almost never order dessert, because I'm full after main course, but this time we did ask and share it, no regrets at all :)

• Visited April 2013

Heredia, Costa Rica
“Delicious food and wine, romantic ambience.”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

My husband took me here for my birthday, and I thought it was a beautiful place. We went for dinner, so I couldn't see it in the light of day, but there was lots of outside seating on a roofed balcony overlooking the valley, with plants everywhere. A peaceful, almost magical environment. We sat indoors, close to the chimney with a fire burning in it.

I had one of the best wines I've ever had there, called Newen Pinor Noir from Patagonia. I thought the food was delicious too. And it was an added bonus knowing that the vegetables were mostly sourced from their own farm!

I would love to go back and visit again for brunch, and spend the day on the property, which seems lovely.

Oh yes, and the service was spot on. I really liked the waitress. She was nice and attentive, but genuine and not overbearing.

• Visited December 2012
Heredia, Costa Rica
“One of my favorite restaurants!”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

We live about 25 minutes from this place and love to go for lunch! The food is wonderful, the service is excellent, the views are incredible and it is an all around good experience.

• Visited December 2012
“excellent!”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

love the scenery and atmosphere of this place. we had two appetizers and shared an entree -- it was all very good. they also have good cocktails :) Not only did we eat dinner here but ate breakfast as well (since we were staying on the property overnight). breakfast was fabulous too -- the view is even better during the day and our breakfast tasted great. Highly recommend this place!

• Visited November 2012