“Grissini and Spirali's to die for and Yummy Pizza's”
Review of Nonno's Pizzeria

Nonno's Pizzeria
Ranked #8 of 205 Restaurants in Heredia
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 24, 2013

First of all the sauce is so yummy I could eat that by itself:) I usually get the Spirali with whatever ingredient I feel like that day (I like that you can pick) and a order of Grissini. My daughter loves the pasta with sauce then baked to perfection. Then we share the Dolci, if you haven't tried It you need to. Unique desert and so tasty!
Cant wait to go back, wish there was one closer to me if so I would be there all the time.

The pizza is great as well nice and thin crust with fresh ingredients. My husbands favorite...and he is picky.

3  Thank Edgard506
Nonno's P, Propietario at Nonno's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Thank you so much for your words. We are very glad you are so in love with our sauce. We hope you visit us very soon ! Ciao

Reviewed June 29, 2013

OMG I don't know where to start! I love it all! The grissinis and Paninis are the bomb! and the Pizzas are made with love and they taste like it!
I so recommend this place to anyone that likes to eat healthy good food!

Nonno's P, Owner at Nonno's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Thank you very much for your comments, we work very hard in order to serve you the Best Italian Pizza. Hope to see you soon, Ciao !

Reviewed June 5, 2013

I have tried many pizzerias in Costa Rica, from Pizza Hut to Il Pomodoro to Sole Mio to Pane e Vino and others, however, the best tasting of them all is Nonno's. Whatever the secret sauce is, the owners got it right! To top it off, now their pizzas use organic cheese, yum. As the saying goes in Costa Rica, it's got the three Bs: Bonito, Bueno, y Barato. This is the place to get your pizza quota without breaking the bank. Everything else on the menu is delicious too, the Dolci for dessert is yummers. They have pick up and delivery service for their area, I don't know how far out they deliver, you'd just have to call and check. You can also now order delivery service on the web site www.quecomemos.cr. It would be great to see more Nonno's around the country.

3  Thank VeronicaH928

Thank your for your kind words !
We appreciate very much the support you have given us !
Ciao !

Reviewed September 9, 2012

thin crust, great fresh ingredients...love zucchini and jamon...
and my best and favor is the focaccia with fresh rosemary and fresh sea salt

2  Thank Auntienena

We love our customers also ! Thank you very much for your comments and hope to see you soon. In Nonno's Pizzeria there is always Focaccia for you, Ciao !

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Nonno´s is a great Italian option in Heredia. The prices are fare, the food is delicious and great quality overall.

2  Thank Barb2224

Thank you very much for your comments, we like to have a fair bussiness relationship with our customers. As you said it before we work to have the best product with the best ingredients at the best price, Ciao !