“Luxury in Paradise”
other travelers have booked this property
 Beach house with hotel-size pool, palapa bar, and grand stairca
Eco-friendly home in Costa Rica with Solar Panels Private beach-front cabina beside the pool
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Eco-friendly home in Costa Rica with Solar Panels
Private beach-front cabina beside the pool
Beautiful entrance with large parking area
Beachfront pool and garden area
Large living area and dining table
Living room and kitchen
Spend peaceful evenings relaxing on the patio in paradise
Luxury suite on ground floor
Master suite on second level
Ground level suite opens to flagstone terrace
Full bathroom with tub/shower
Second level suite with private balcony
Upstairs living room with queen Murphy bed
Bunk Room With Queen (Sleeps 6)
Private beachside casita by the pool
Breezy outdoor living area
Full gourmet-ready kitchen
Mornings on the pool terrace are shady and cool
The romantic beach-front casita
The Pacific Ocean and the horizon meet at Casa de Luz
Solar panels make Casa de Luz easy on the environment
Howler Monkeys in the trees at Casa de Luz
Enjoy breathtaking Costa Rica sunsets from the pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

skaterdaw...
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Luxury in Paradise”
Reviewed July 19, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I wake up hoping I can still hear the crash of the waves outside our beautiful room at Casa de Luz. Our group had 7 couples and we still had an extra bedroom that would be perfect if you plan to take kids on your Costa Rican vacation. The beachfront property offered stunning views from nearly every room of the house. We snorkeled at low tide, then enjoyed the infinity pool late afternoons/evenings. Our concierge, Aly, scheduled all the must see excursions and was more than helpful if we had questions. She also made reservations at restaurants, for our large group & gave us great suggestions for dining. My favorite excursion was the sunset sail on the serendipity with Captain Judd & Crew, where we saw vibrant-colored sea animals on our snorkel and had the first whale sighting of the season.
The house is elegant, clean and comfortable. Only a few couples shared a bathroom. Daily cleaning service really made a difference in not having to worry about clean linens or spending precious vacation time on chores. And we utilized the chef Priscilla more than we had scheduled-her meals were fresh, delicious and allowed us to relax & enjoy.
Things I brought & never used: towels (plenty at the villa but bring one for the beach), dress clothes& heels (most restaurants are very casual-flip globs are the uniform) and rain gear (it is the rainy season but we only had one afternoon shower.

I'm already dreaming of my next trip to Casa de Luz.

Aug 8, 2017
Hi Dawn, thank you for staying at with us at Casa de Luz, and for your informative review! Staying in a home this size, allows plenty of space and time all together with family or friends; so much more so than in a hotel! I'm so happy you had a fun vacation and a wonderful Sailing trip! Hope to see you back in Costa Rica soon! Pura Vida :) Aly - Concierge at Casa de Luz.
Culture64...
“SPECTACULAR beach villa!”
Reviewed July 15, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My fiance and I booked this house in October for our July wedding and a week-long family reunion. Casa de Luz is an amazing property and lives up to its every description. It can't be beat!! Aly worked with me from the time we booked right up through our last day on-site. She was amazing and has forever changed our view of a concierge and of AirBnB. She set us up with tailored adventures that suited our entire group (23-30 people at any one time), and saved us from planning a couple that were not well suited to the conditions or our expectations/desires. Our ATV trip to Lola's was the PERFECT intro to Costa Rica for the family, the wedding, horseback riding, zip lining, catamaran tour, snorkeling, surfing >> she hit it out of the park. Friendly, RESPONSIVE, available, & experienced!! She took our stay to the next level!!!

Your age range 35-49
Aug 8, 2017
Dear Marlie, congratulations again on your beautiful wedding. And thank you so much for your kind words and review. I'm so happy I was able to guide you well in recommending excursions that your family and friends would enjoy. A private Concierge can certainly facilitate many things and make the planning process easier, so we are pleased to always include complementary Concierge services at Casa de Luz! Aly - Concierge at Casa de Luz
Shawn C
Khyber, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
“Dream vacation home”
Reviewed July 13, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We found Casa De Luz over a year ago. Aly quickly reached out to offer her services in setting up tours and providing information.

Let's begin with the house. It is a beautiful spacious dream home with great views of the ocean an quick access to Tamarindo. Every room was spotless and comfortable. Any questions we had, Aly was immediately there to respond to with recommendations or assistance in reservations.

We hosted our wedding here and it could not have gone more perfectly. From Aly's assistance in coordinating vendors and the space to the chefs that were there for breakfast each morning and our wedding dinner.

If you just want a magical vacation or you are hosting an important life even, this is the place to do it.

Aug 8, 2017
Hi Shawn, it was such a pleasure to have met you and helped you plan for your 'big day' at Casa de Luz! Everything came together beautifully; the decor, lights, music, and ambiance were phenomenal! And I hear the entire wedding party ended up in the pool after the dancing, how fun!! I hope you will make Costa Rica and Casa de Luz a repeat destination (I feel like you may have some friends/family requesting this trip yearly)!
I look forward to greeting you at Casa de Luz again soon! Aly - Concierge at Casa de Luz
tammy448
Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
“Magical!”
Reviewed July 12, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Casa de Luz was everything we could have imagined and more! The grounds are absolutely stunning. The pool is the perfect temperature and depth and we spent hours admiring the view of the ocean from the pool and the beautiful furniture at the beach. We stayed at the house for my sister's wedding. It was so magical. Beyond the beautiful backdrop of the ocean for the wedding, the house was the perfect size for our large family. The views from every window are gorgeous.The 2 casitas were an added bonus and provided some privacy for the bride and groom! The A.C. worked perfectly and the house was always cool and comfortable. The interior is well appointed and beautiful while being comfortable. The property is well maintained and cared for by the cleaning lady, Zaida, and groundskeeper, Cesar.

Although the house and scenery were perfect, the real star of the vacation was the concierge, Aly. She was instrumental in making our vacation as seamless and perfect as possible. From the moment we booked she was available to help us plan our vacation and answer questions about the house, the area, and Costa Rica! She got back to us quickly, offered options and clearly answered any questions we had. She set up amazing activities for us using her preferred rate which also saved us a lot of money. Aly went out of her way to make the vacation magical and amazing. We hope to come back and highly recommend this property (and Aly)!

Aug 8, 2017
Hi Tammy, thank you for your kind review! It was my pleasure to assist you in all your planning for your family! I'm happy the house was able to accommodate the entire wedding party and family, with plenty of space, and that everyone got to enjoy ocean views from their bedrooms in the home! We pride ourselves in working with the best and most reliable tour operators and agencies here, so I'm glad your group took advantage of the preferred rental car rates we can offer our guests (and the convenience of having the vehicles dropped off to the house)! Looking forward to welcoming you back here again soon! Take good care! Aly - Concierge at Casa de Luz
rrtker201...
Atlanta, Georgia
“A fantastic house!”
Reviewed June 24, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

14 family members converged from all parts of the US. Aly was fantastic to work with and made sure everything was ready when we arrived. After several email exchanges, she also helped ensure that we had all of our activities arranged. From sailing to zipping and hiking it was a great week

The house is as pictured and perfect for large groups. Great cental areas with plenty of private space too.

This is a fantastic location.

Jul 12, 2017
Hi Rich, it was a pleasure to help you out with fun recommendations of excursions your family could enjoy all together! Casa de Luz is ideally located on the beach but with mountains and volcanos in the surrounding areas, perfect for a day trip! I'm happy you enjoyed your hike at the Rincon de la Vieja volcano, and thank you for staying with us! Aly - Concierge at Casa de Luz
Abby H
Smyrna, Delaware, United States
“Perfect Beachfront Estate for and Intimate Destination Wedding In Costa Rica!”
Reviewed June 5, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We stayed at Casa De Luz for our Destination Wedding at Langosta beach. What a beautiful beachfront villa! The house comfortably slept up to 16 family members and friends. The villa was very private and was able to accommodate an incredible 40 person reception. We were married in early April at Cala Luna Point just down the beach and later used the poolside for dancing and jungle clearing for dinner. We also had our rehearsal dinner on the main floor of the house the day before. The sunset from the villa was an absolute dream every single day and made for the most amazing pictures! You can watch the waves crash on the rocks from the pool. There is nothing like it! We couldn't have found a better reception and vacation home to share seven days in paradise and such wonderful memories. The service was excellent, with maid and grounds service daily. Aly was there to help arrange and assist with anything and everything! We highly recommend Stay in Tamarindo, such a great company full of amazing people, and Casa De Luz the best property in Langosta for a wedding event or group vacation, and a beautiful estate. We will certainly be back for an anniversary/reunion! Also, the B&B Suenos del Mar next door is a must for three-course breakfast, and if you are looking for catering we highly recommend Belly Fed Better who we had the pleasure of using all week!

Your age range 25-34
Jun 9, 2017
Hi Abby,
It was a pleasure to greet you and your most special guests at Casa de Luz! The estate's grounds are ideal to host a beautifully set reception and poolside dancing, and I'm so happy you had the perfect venue for your wedding day! I'm happy your friends and family enjoyed the home's comfortable accommodations and the services, it is always a pleasure when we can help make your stay comfortable, allowing you to enjoy this piece of paradise to the fullest. I look forward to greeting you back to Casa de Luz one day soon!
Take good care,
Aly - Concierge at Casa de Luz
738missyt
Des Moines, Iowa
“Amazing house and wedding "venue"!”
Reviewed May 15, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This house did not disappoint! My husband and I booked this house for our wedding and stayed for 5 nights. There were 12 of us total ranging in age from 11-71 and the house was perfect for everyone! I think the highlight of the house was listening and watching the wildlife that came around the house. Many birds and interesting (even cute!) looking reptiles were all around. The best were the howler monkeys! We were able to watch them on multiple occasions as they crossed the trees in front of the house.

The house and grounds are clean. Zaida and Cesar do a great job and are very helpful! You feel very safe in the house as it's gated and the house itself is secured with an alarm system. We made several meals on our own and the kitchen is well stocked with any and all cooking utensils/equipment you may need.

Then there's Aly! She is wonderful to work with! She quickly replied to all my questions and messages I sent her! She helped me plan my wedding by getting me in contact with everyone I needed. I told her what I wanted and she found some awesome people! She arranged for transportation to and from the airport and booked our fun excursions! My husband and I stayed an extra 5 nights in Costa Rica and she even arranged a rental car for us for that portion of our trip.

Overall, it was a great vacation! The wedding was wonderful, with the beach and ocean as our backdrop! Thank you to everyone!

May 22, 2017
Hi Missy,
At Casa de Luz we are so lucky to be located in a beautiful, quiet, residential part of town, even the monkeys agree (they love to eat in the trees out front and are there almost daily)! I'm also happy the home was perfect for your needs; we all go the extra mile to ensure our guests have a wonderful stay! It was my pleasure to help guide you in the right direction for a chef, photographer, and to suggest some activities for your party while you were planning your trip and wedding! Congratulations again, and I hope to see you back here again one day!
Aly - Concierge at Casa de Luz
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing