TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Wonderful Akashic Record Reading

I'm writing this review 7 months after my akashic record reading with Patricia because I am still... read more

Reviewed July 26, 2018
Amber B
Amazing Akashic Records Reading!

Patricia has such soothing, positive energy and way of communicating, she makes you feel... read more

Reviewed May 14, 2018
eymhustama
Tamarindo, Costa Rica

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Tamarindo
from $98.00
from $140.00
from $120.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

I had a Reiki healing massage with Patricia.
She makes you feel comfortable.
I felt really relaxed after the session, thanks to her great intuition, she helped me a lot with her advises and tips.
Do not hesitate to go and trust Patricia!

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed March 13, 2017

Patricia is just lovely and I throughly enjoyed my reading. Gave me so much clarity! So glad I found her and was able to partake in such an insightful experience while here on vacation!!

Date of experience: March 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed March 13, 2017

I enjoy Patricia's sunset meditation yoga and her regular classes very much.
The classes are intimate and she individualizes every session.
Patricia is knowledgeable and will correct your moves.
I leave her classes feeling very relaxed and centered.
Since I attend her classes my breathing has improved and I sleep well again.
Thank you, Patricia. See you next year!

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed March 10, 2017

A highlight of my trip to Tamarindo was the Tarot reading by Pamela. She's a gifted and evolved guide that gave me welcome insights. I wish I lived nearby so I could practice yoga with her regularly and soak in her beautiful energy.

Date of experience: February 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed February 25, 2017

I met Patricia for the first time when I scheduled a Holistic Guidance, with little knowledge of how it will change my life forever.

I literally obtained a Guide with Patricia, someone who could finally see me as a whole being, body, emotions, thoughts... A consultation reviewing a questionary that I had answered, started it all!

Patricia's greatest gift to me, as I worked with her, has been the recovery of a key notion in all of us: The return to ourselves as the ones that can change things in our own lives, make decisions, regaining that power innate to each one of us as our own "healers" that in my case I had given away constantly on the search for answers.

She was able to see the bigger picture and helped me ground important things that I was not aware of. It was Patricia with her amazing, intuitive, unique approach that helped me get there. It was by very small, new simple tasks in my daily routine that put things in motion. That, I must say was another key understanding regained, little things have a huge impact.

I am lucky enough to have gone deeper while working with her, first with her yoga and meditation practice. A mindful, healing approach that added another layer to inner knowledge. Every class is a loving retreat for yourself, relaxing and empowering. Teaching how to relax in motion and how to transfer this into my daily life.

Then I went on to Reiki and Energy Healing Massages, as a compliment to the work I started. They both have had a great impact on chronic pain management, stress, insomnia and releasing emotions.

I had a Tarot session for self awareness and a reading with holistic counseling which also helped me gain a deeper understanding of who I am, very revealing facts that brought me peace, and gave me a very different perspective on things.

Patricia has guided me through this new route, at my own pace, to find the answers I was looking for, and on the way, regaining vitality, joy and the love for life. It is her very unique authentic approach that unfolded a whole new world that is at each one of us reach. I will forever be grateful to her, she is a gift to anyones life.

If you happen to be around the Tamarindo area or simply want to check out her website, take the opportunity, I am very happy I did! Thanks again Patricia!

Date of experience: February 2017