15 love
$231
Hotel Arco Iris(Tamarindo)(Great Value!)
$103
Best Western Tamarindo Vista Villas(Tamarindo)(Great Value!)
$142
$104
Hotel Tamarindo Diria(Tamarindo)(Great Value!)
$202
Bookit.com
$329
JW Marriott
  • Pool
Seis Playas Hotel(Huacas)(Great Value!)
$106
$100
Tamarindo Bay Boutique Hotel(Tamarindo)(Great Value!)
$110
$296
$190
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $216/night.

$228
$221
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstennis courtsbreakfast was amazingevery morningcool offminute walk to the beachsmoothieshostsunitparadise
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I spend 3 nights in this amazing place. You are very far away from those huge 5 stars hotel where you just feel like any normal tourist.

Here it's all about you ... People are really nice, helpful and they really care about your experience in their place. The location is perfect (almost next to the beach but away enough to really relax away from Tamarindo's noise). The room was big and the bed really comfortable. I really enjoyed the swimming pool where you can relax with a refreshing smoothie from the bar. The breakfast was also really yummy.

It was also funny to look at the monkeys playing in between the trees next to the tennis court. So without hesitation, I'll come back here on day or another ....

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 22, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a week's vacation and could not have been more pleased with our stay. Even though we arrived late at night, we were greeted by Olivier and offered a drink. The room was large, clean, and comfortable and was thoroughly cleaned everyday by staff. The breakfast was absolutely amazing...homemade and delicious. The breakfast smoothies and coffee were devine. My boyfriend is a tennis player, and so he was thrilled to take a couple of lessons with Olivier. We enjoyed the little walk into town..it was truly minutes from the hotel to the beach and town and we felt safe even walking back late at night. Finally, Olivier and Emily took a lot of time helping us plan the best sight-seeing trip and were happy to help us coordinate all of those trips. We could not believe how great the price was for our stay when we had such great service. If we ever visit Tamarindo again, we will most definitely stay here.
--Sarah and JT

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah B
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I was thrilled to have found this B&B on the net! As a single female traveler, I felt totally at ease as I walked through the front entrance, being greeted with a fresh smoothie and a modern chic place to stay. From that moment, Olivier and Emily made me feel totally at home and part of the family. They recommended and organised a diving trip to Catalina Islands up North and also recommended a surf instructor, Nick Holt, who gave me private surfing lessons. The last night I was there, they arranged for a taxi to take me to the airport at 5:15am.

Nothing was too much effort for Olivier and Emily. I asked to change rooms one of the nights as there was an American businessman in the room next to mine who was on the phone all night talking extremely loudly... it was no hassle to change rooms and from then on, I slept like the dead.

The rooms are gorgeous, spacious, modern and well kept with attention to detail in the finishes.

The tennis courts are great and you can play at any time. And then sit and have a drink around the pool.

I would definitely recommend this place to anyone and will be back when I come back to Tamarindo.

Thank you for everything Olivier and Emily.

Room Tip: The purple room (room 3)
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Kim d
Reviewed June 19, 2012

The B&B was our favorite part of our vacation. The patio had a hammock and beautiful view of the ocean. The breakfast was amazing and a great way to start the day next to the pool and watch people play tennis. The employees and couple that run the B&B were extremely nice, accommodating and helpful when we wanted to set up any tours. If you have any requests regarding the room or your stay, they were quick to help you.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 25, 2012

15 love is a great little B&B with modern, clean rooms and friendly staff. The property is on a side street just off the main road so has the advantage of being set back from the hustle and bustle of Tamarindo but is also in close proximity to the beach and numerous restaurants and bars. There are 2 flood-lit tennis courts where we even had a couple of private tennis lessons with Oliver.

Oliver and Emily look after this place well and have a great team on hand. Breakfasts are delicious and fresh, and the smoothies are highly recommended! We would definitely return the next time we find ourselves in Tamarindo.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple