Many many thanks for another wonderful time at WRSC. You all make me feel so at home over there, it’s very difficult to leave.
Thanks to Larry & Shawna for setting me up in a sweet room!
Thanks very much to Flash for all my surf lessons. Flash is cool & very fun to surf with. His positive energy and love for surfing is infectious. He makes you feel very comfortable in the water and would introduce new things for me to try so I can progress everyday. I was no longer going straight that very first day back! Even if I didn’t have a lesson scheduled, he would still help me out in the water which I was very grateful for.
Let’s not forget Edgar who I didn’t have as an instructor my first time at WRSC and had twice during this trip back. Now I understand why everyone raves about Edgar. He is incredibly nice, chill, so full of information, makes you understand it all step by step and pushes you in his own way (I went from using an 8’6 to a 7’6 board in a day with success and caught all the waves we tried). I really felt like he cared about me learning as I improved so much from my last 2 lessons with him. Most important is I always felt safe in the water because he is so calm. I really think he is a naturally gifted teacher who really listens when you are out there in the water and wants to share all his knowledge.
Thanks to everyone at the camp and at Joe’s restaurant. I miss the food & micheladas and am looking forward to staying longer in December.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Witch's Rock Surf Camp is a small beach front hotel in Playa Tamarindo, Costa Rica. We have 18-rooms on the beach directly in front of the best surfing waves in Tamarindo, Costa Rica. We are located 45 minutes away from Liberia (LIR) Airport. We cater to surfers and anyone that wants to learn how to surf in Costa Rica. Come and join us for the surfing vacation of your life. Call Now! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Witch`s Rock Surf Camp Hotel Tamarindo
- Witchs Rock Surf Camp Tamarindo
- Witchs Rock Surf Camp Hotel