Having found the WRSC via Google, I was a little unsure of what the hotel/surf camp would really be like when I got down there. Now that I'm back, I have only praises for this place.
- The hotel: right on the beach, a restaurant in the lobby that has great food and its own sushi chef, the rooms look like they were recently buildt and they are really comfortable
- The surf camp: the instructors are very good at their jobs and got me up on a board on my first try, daily lessons and seminars and unlimited surfboard rentals were all included in the package and we were even taken on a field trip on our last day to another beach to surf (no easy feat with 15+ beginning surfers plus boards)
- The staff: they were always smiling and going out of their way to ensure we enjoyed our stay, from Marcela at the front desk to Hazel in the restaurant to the surf instructors Carlos, Flash, Andres, Julie, Vicki and Alex.
I've traveled the world and I can honestly say that this was my most relaxing vacation ever; I can't thank WRSC or its staff enough. Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Witch's Rock Surf Camp is a small beach front hotel in Playa Tamarindo, Costa Rica. We have 18-rooms on the beach directly in front of the best surfing waves in Tamarindo, Costa Rica. We are located 45 minutes away from Liberia (LIR) Airport. We cater to surfers and anyone that wants to learn how to surf in Costa Rica. Come and join us for the surfing vacation of your life. Call Now! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Witch`s Rock Surf Camp Hotel Tamarindo
- Witchs Rock Surf Camp Tamarindo
- Witchs Rock Surf Camp Hotel