Just returned from a week trip to WRSC. I had never surfed before or traveled alone before and this place was great for both of those. It was easy to make friends and the waves out front were good for beginners, as was the rock free sea bottom. The staff was really great. Maxi, who worked in the board cage, was always smiling and such a sweet spirit and I couldn't have asked for a better first person to talk to in the morning on the way to pick up the surfboard! The instructors were great also (I had Erlyn most of the week and then Josimar the last day)--they were laid back and fun, but also attentive and patient and gave good tips. Now I feel comfortable and ready to go out surfing by myself and catch waves. Overall it was a great trip, i definitely want to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Witch's Rock Surf Camp is a small beach front hotel in Playa Tamarindo, Costa Rica. We have 18-rooms on the beach directly in front of the best surfing waves in Tamarindo, Costa Rica. We are located 45 minutes away from Liberia (LIR) Airport. We cater to surfers and anyone that wants to learn how to surf in Costa Rica. Come and join us for the surfing vacation of your life. Call Now! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Witch`s Rock Surf Camp Hotel Tamarindo
- Witchs Rock Surf Camp Tamarindo
- Witchs Rock Surf Camp Hotel