I first experienced Witch's Rock on a whim last November, after being recommended this place by a friend. I went solo at the last minute, and am so glad I did! I met amazing people before I even got off the shuttle, and spent a week learning to surf in a relaxed, professional, friendly environment that welcomes first-timers (like me!) and advanced surfers alike. I enjoyed it so much, I returned in May for my birthday with a couple friends... and had an equally amazing time. The staff there--from the Shawna and Elizabeth in reservations, to the wait staff, to pro shop staff, to the instructors--are GENUINELY dedicated to making sure you have a trip you'll never forget. I made friends for life at this place, and strongly recommend it to anybody looking for a safe, fun, exciting way to spend a vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Witch's Rock Surf Camp is a small beach front hotel in Playa Tamarindo, Costa Rica. We have 18-rooms on the beach directly in front of the best surfing waves in Tamarindo, Costa Rica. We are located 45 minutes away from Liberia (LIR) Airport. We cater to surfers and anyone that wants to learn how to surf in Costa Rica. Come and join us for the surfing vacation of your life. Call Now! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Witch`s Rock Surf Camp Hotel Tamarindo
- Witchs Rock Surf Camp Tamarindo
- Witchs Rock Surf Camp Hotel