we went the restraunt there... eat at joes..... i had seen an ad for it and we stopped by and it was great the service was great and cheery, and the food was good... and the foo foo drinks with the fruits and umbrellas was an extra touch for being in a beach side restraunt in the tropics... love it.. would recommend this place to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Witch's Rock Surf Camp is a small beach front hotel in Playa Tamarindo, Costa Rica. We have 18-rooms on the beach directly in front of the best surfing waves in Tamarindo, Costa Rica. We are located 45 minutes away from Liberia (LIR) Airport. We cater to surfers and anyone that wants to learn how to surf in Costa Rica. Come and join us for the surfing vacation of your life. Call Now! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Witch`s Rock Surf Camp Hotel Tamarindo
- Witchs Rock Surf Camp Tamarindo
- Witchs Rock Surf Camp Hotel