I've been there just for 5 night but i had amazing time!
i was 22, people had a couple year more
surf every morning in tamarindo bay alone, with other people and with an istructor
i was a beginner, advanced surfer also went to other beaches near tamarindo
in the afternoon surf or excursions (canopy), walk, etc.
in the evening there was the surf seminary and dinner
almost everybody were from USA and Canada, i was from italy and at first i had difficulties in comunicating cause my bad english Vs their slang but after a couple days i had a lots of friend
staff pleasent and helpful,
nice shop inside
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Witch's Rock Surf Camp is a small beach front hotel in Playa Tamarindo, Costa Rica. We have 18-rooms on the beach directly in front of the best surfing waves in Tamarindo, Costa Rica. We are located 45 minutes away from Liberia (LIR) Airport. We cater to surfers and anyone that wants to learn how to surf in Costa Rica. Come and join us for the surfing vacation of your life. Call Now! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Witch`s Rock Surf Camp Hotel Tamarindo
- Witchs Rock Surf Camp Tamarindo
- Witchs Rock Surf Camp Hotel