Hotel Tamarindo Diria(Tamarindo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/28
Book now, pay at stay
$202
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 07/28
$179
Hotel Arco Iris(Tamarindo)(Great Value!)
$96
Best Western Tamarindo Vista Villas(Tamarindo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/25
Book now, pay at stay
$83
$49
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $82/night.

Occidental Tamarindo(Playa Langosta)
$160
$142
  • Pool
$311
$181
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $200/night.

$351
$340
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Tamarindo Bay Boutique Hotel(Tamarindo)(Great Value!)
$140
$125
Free cancellation until 07/26
$499
$477
HotelsClick
  • Pool
All reviewscooking classspa treatmentsother guestscouples massagesunset massageour honeymoonbody scrubromantic dinneramazing spaheaven and earthopen airdaily laundry servicequeen roomminute massagecommunal tablegourmet lunchcosta rica
Reviewed September 21, 2016

There are not enough words to describe this place! We went to LADE to celebrate my sister's 40th birthday and had the best time. Our group rented out all six rooms at the lovely boutique hotel, so we had the place to ourselves. We were so spoiled from the moment we stepped foot on the property! They had a wonderful lunch prepared for us and gave us a tour of the grounds. We even saw a family of monkeys on our tour! The food was spectacular-honestly, the best food I've ever had. The place was immaculate and we did not want to leave. We will definitely be going back!

Stayed: September 2016
1  Thank sherrycmc
Reviewed September 20, 2016

This was a wonderful place to stay and the staff was amazing! Went on a girls trip and had the entire hotel to ourselves. They staff was amazing and was very attentive to all of our needs. The food was prepared with love and tasted SO YUMMY!!!! The best fresh fish and can cater to gluten free if needed. We had a driver to take us where ever we needed to go. There is security on the property each night so we felt safe and the view was amazing. Wonderful SPA! So relaxing, friendly & safe. A great get away. Highly recommend to anyone who wants to visit Costa Rica.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
2  Thank Braibuck
Reviewed September 11, 2016 via mobile

Forget Four Seasons, Forget JW Marriott, Forget Ritz Carlton and all those other top ranked luxury hotels. I have found the perfect gem. If you you want the ultimate Costa Rica luxury experience stay at LADE. Words CANNOT describe the experience we had at Los Altos de Eros! I would give this magical place 10 stars if I could. If you are coming to Costa Rica this should be your #1 destination- actually, if you are planning to travel anywhere at all this place should be where you go!!!!!

Jennifer and Miriam were amazing hotel managers! Chef Zulay cooked the best meals for us that I have ever had!! I think her red snapper and prawns may be the best dish in my lifetime. And I eat everywhere. The owner, Jacqueline came and saw us with her gorgeous dog Cocoa and was so kind and authentic.

This place exudes sensuality and romance, not only with the art and architecture but with the spa and food as well. Hospitality there is unrivaled. Remarkable is an understatement.

After leaving LADE we are so saddened that we didn't stay longer, but we plan to come back as soon as we can.

I plan to give more details about our unforgettable stay when I get back to the states.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
8  Thank Sunny8795
Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

This is the best spa day I have ever had. It is very relaxing and amazing.

The spa day starts out with healthy lunch and drink of my choice.

The spa is located at a hilltop with ocean view. The shuttle bus service pick me up and drop me off at Tamarindo, which is included in the package.

All the attendants are very curtious and attentive.

I chose full body massage, body scrub and fruit tub soaking. I especially I love the 1.5 hour full body massage. After the spa day, I feel very much refreshing.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed September 6, 2016

My wife and I had a wonderful stay at Los Altos de Eros. We had them pick us up at the airport and drop us off. The overall stay and the shuttle ride to/from the airport was wonderful.

We spent a long weekend here and had a great, relaxing time. The spa was also world class as well.

Room Tip: #4 (king bed, low foot traffic)
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple