Los Altos de Eros
Hotel Arco Iris(Tamarindo)(Great Value!)
$103
$231
Hotel Tamarindo Diria(Tamarindo)(Great Value!)
$202
Seis Playas Hotel(Huacas)(Great Value!)
$106
$100
Best Western Tamarindo Vista Villas(Tamarindo)(Great Value!)
$142
$85
$225
$199
  • Pool
Tamarindo Bay Boutique Hotel(Tamarindo)(Great Value!)
$110
$228
$221
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $247/night.

All reviewscooking classspa treatmentsother guestscouples massagesunset massageour honeymoonbody scrubromantic dinneramazing spaopen airheaven and earthdaily laundry servicequeen roomminute massagecommunal tablegourmet lunchcosta rica
Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

This is the best spa day I have ever had. It is very relaxing and amazing.

The spa day starts out with healthy lunch and drink of my choice.

The spa is located at a hilltop with ocean view. The shuttle bus service pick me up and drop me off at Tamarindo, which is included in the package.

All the attendants are very curtious and attentive.

I chose full body massage, body scrub and fruit tub soaking. I especially I love the 1.5 hour full body massage. After the spa day, I feel very much refreshing.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed September 6, 2016

My wife and I had a wonderful stay at Los Altos de Eros. We had them pick us up at the airport and drop us off. The overall stay and the shuttle ride to/from the airport was wonderful.

We spent a long weekend here and had a great, relaxing time. The spa was also world class as well.

Room Tip: #4 (king bed, low foot traffic)
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Will M
Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

My partner and I were staying down in the Nosara area and had planned to be down there all week, but a last minute change of plans had us seeking a moment of indulgence and total relaxation....enter Los Altos. We stayed for two nights and opted do the all inclusive. This charming place and the more than friendly staff and owners made this feel like a home away from home. The rooms, the pool, the spa, the chef and all the meals were just as expected from what we read on the site and from all the other reviews on Trip Advisor. Seriously want to grab 10 other friends and go back and rent it for a week. Ps...the outside showers attached to your room....bliss!

Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
3  Thank FreedomArcher77
Reviewed August 20, 2016

As with everyone else who has spent time here and raves about it, my experience was just as equal and beyond my expectations! Everyone @ LADE is the most gracious host/hostess, thinking about your needs before you even know you have one! While this is a romantic place for you and your loved one, my girlfriend and I enjoyed having the communal eating times to share experiences with other guests, quiet pool time (listening to the monkeys) and spa treatments that helped re-calibrate my mental health - a truly wonderful experience! It was so amazing and overwhelmed by the beauty of it all, that within the first 20 mins of my time there, I had jumped into the pool with my phone in my bikini! That is how you will feel when you arrive, like you have reached heaven and you have to relish in the beauty of it all. Thank you everyone for an amazing end to our trip! I will be back with my husband!

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends
3  Thank SBGal74
Reviewed August 17, 2016

Even if most of the rooms are not huge, they are very clean, nice and comfortable. You don't spend much time in your room anyway if you can swim in this wonderful pool, chat to the wonderful people working there who do everything to make your stay a very special one or enjoy a wonderful massage at the spa.
The food is excellent (do the cooking class with Zulay, it's great), the view is to die for, the people are special.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Popupfan
Calvin1000, Owner at Los Altos de Eros, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2016

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments....unfortunately, when you selected a 'rating' for some of our attributes, you thought that a "1" was 'Excellent', when it is actually "Bad". Will you please try to change these ratings? Thank you, and come back soon!