All reviews cooking class spa treatments other guests couples massage our honeymoon body scrub romantic dinner amazing spa daily laundry service open air cucumber lime communal table minute massage gourmet lunch costa rica soaking tub king suite
Reviewed February 25, 2015

My wife and I booked this hotel for our honeymoon way back in 2011, (sorry Calvin I am only getting round to writing my review now!!)

The hotel is situated high in the hills overlooking gorgeous rainforest with a view all the way to the ocean, you don't have to worry about feeling cut off however as the staff at this hotel go above and beyond to make sure you want for nothing. We met some great friends there too.

Treat yourself to this beautiful hotel and spa, by far the best place I have ever or probably will ever stay at. John Maclennan

Date of stay: March 2014
5  Thank John M
Reviewed February 21, 2015

From the minute Francisco picked us up at the airport until he returned us for our trip home we were totally pampered! Francisco was so friendly, pointing out things for us to see as he drove us to the hotel. Dinner was not ready yet, but Yahnina had the two cooks prepare us cool tropical smoothies to hold us over. LADE only has room for 12 guests and everyone is treated to a very relaxing time. Delicious and healthy breakfasts and lunches are provided daily, our laundry was done daily, smoothies, beer and wine around the clock, drivers to take us anywhere we wanted to go- often we just spent the days lounging in a chair or floating in the pool watching the palm trees sway. We totally recommend Los Altos de Eros to anyone who needs to destress and relax!

Room tip: All the rooms are wonderful, but rooms 5 & 6 have king size beds - room 5 is a penthouse that overlooks the property!
2  Thank anneper
Reviewed February 17, 2015

We just returned from our vacation at this amazing resort and I never take the time to write a review but this place deserves every accolade it receives! SuzieQCPE said it all perfectly so I won't repeat. One thing I could add is that if you are reluctant to dine "family style" with 10 people you may not know, relax! The minute you arrive, you will see that this is the very thing you will enjoy the most! Open, loving and thoughtful attitudes of the owners and staff are contagious and you will feel renewed for having been part of this wonderful experience.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank Liz L
Reviewed February 16, 2015

visited LADE in October 2014, and yes i'm now writing my review. The hotel is absolutely amazing and wonderful in every way. The staff is amazingly friendly and accommodating, the food is amazing, the spa is amazing!!! All the reviews are true! Can not wait till the next time I'm there!

Date of stay: October 2014
2  Thank Oliver S
Reviewed February 10, 2015

Here for a week with family (3 couples). Chef Andrea is the best. Went out to dinner the second night and the food could not hold a candle to chef Andreas creations. If you don't like what is on the menu (I don't like fish) she will make accommodations. After the second morning that I asked for well done eggs they had it on the table when I came down for breakfast.
The girls at the front desk are just as accommodating. They seem to anticipate your needs. A bag with towels and water will be ready for you if you are going out for the day and there is a driver to take you wherever you want to go. The staff knows every guest by name and make every effort to pamper you while on vacation..
Meals are served at specific times but the staff is extremely accommadating altering the time of meals to fit your excursion schedule.
The spa is wonderful and the hot tub is available is the evening as well. It is like being pampered in your own backyard. You walk out of you room and five feet away is the infinity pool, outdoor living area and dining room.
The owners live on premises and will assure that you are being treated well.
There are only 6 rooms so book one while you can.
I can't wait to return

Room tip: Pack light . You will not need much clothing and there is very limited closet space.
2  Thank SuzieQCPE