My husband and I travel a lot, but this is the first review I have written on Trip Advisor. Our stay at LADE was so great that I had to write a review. It was so wonderful to have so much included, from transportation to laundry to food and drinks. We stayed in the King Bed room with a private patio, and it felt very private and the room was very spacious. The facilities as a whole are gorgeous and everything is maintained perfectly. The food was some of the best I've ever had. Everything was fresh and we had a great variety of food. Chef Andrea is very talented.
One of the highlights of the trip was the Real Costa Rica tour with Francisco. We had a great time in Santa Cruz and Francisco is a very enjoyable, knowledgeable guide. We also took the sunset cruise and really enjoyed that as well. Playa Avellenas is definitely worth a visit, too.
The entire staff at LADE does everything possible to make sure your visit is perfect. My husband and I really felt that staying at LADE gave us the perfect balance of relaxing and exploring Costa Rica. We are already planning our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 5-Star Costa Rica boutique hotel & spa resting on a 27 acre estate atop a small mountain with stunning views to the Pacific Ocean. Within a 15 minute drive, (which we provide to you as a courtesy) you can surf, swim at two beaches, shop, take a canopy tour, go sport fishing, ride horses or ATV's, play golf, visit nearby towns, nightlife, restaurants. Day trips are available for whitewater tubing, rappelling down waterfalls, hot volcanic mud baths, and river experiences with crocodiles and with white faced monkeys in your boat! Rates Include: - Transportation to towns, beaches, shopping and all area attractions. - Full breakfast and delicious lunch every day. - Wash, dry, fold, iron laundry service. - Free Cuban cigars. - Exercise center, WiFi. - Concierge level service- 3 to 1 staff to guest ratio. - Coco the Chocolate Lab. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Los Altos de Eros reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Altos De Eros Hotel Tamarindo
- Los Altos De Eros Tamarindo