I had the pleasure of taking my mom to the Spa at Los Altos de Eros...the height of love. The location is amazing...set on a hill overlooking mountains and the Pacific Ocean. From the moment you are greeted at the hotel door and escorted to your open-air private relaxation area, you know it is a truly a special place.
I found the rates to be a good value for all of the attention to detail and the extravagance of the package. They have a menu of spa treatments and you can pick 3 of them for this package. It even includes a delicious lunch with fresh off the boat seafood and wine!
I chose the 1.5 hour massage, the volcanic mud wrap and the Indonesian floral soaking tub. All in a private open air setting with views of the sea. The breezes were soft, the music was perfect and my massage therapist had "manos de oro"...
I highly recommend this hotel for a private getaway (they have many famous guests and always respect their privacy). And if you don't stay there, and there is availability, ABSOLUTELY spend a day at the spa. You will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 5-Star Costa Rica boutique hotel & spa resting on a 27 acre estate atop a small mountain with stunning views to the Pacific Ocean. Within a 15 minute drive, (which we provide to you as a courtesy) you can surf, swim at two beaches, shop, take a canopy tour, go sport fishing, ride horses or ATV's, play golf, visit nearby towns, nightlife, restaurants. Day trips are available for whitewater tubing, rappelling down waterfalls, hot volcanic mud baths, and river experiences with crocodiles and with white faced monkeys in your boat! Rates Include: - Transportation to towns, beaches, shopping and all area attractions. - Full breakfast and delicious lunch every day. - Wash, dry, fold, iron laundry service. - Free Cuban cigars. - Exercise center, WiFi. - Concierge level service- 3 to 1 staff to guest ratio. - Coco the Chocolate Lab. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Los Altos de Eros reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Altos De Eros Hotel Tamarindo
- Los Altos De Eros Tamarindo