“Felt like being with family!”
Review of Los Altos de Eros

Los Altos de Eros
Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Tamarindo
Reviewed November 24, 2013

My wife and I spent a wonderful 5 days at LADE in October and it was just like being with family.

The property is beautiful and with the howler monkeys climbing and howling around, it felt magical.
The food was unbelievable and we ended up eating dinner at LADE for 3 nights because we liked it so much.
We did the sunset spa and dinner one night and it was heavenly. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect night; everything from the massage to the dinner was awesome! The strawberries and champaign are a very nice touch.

We plan on going back and hopefully sooner rather than later.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

If you ever had a vision of what paradise would look like and what God intended this is it. The view and the sunset is breathtaking. The service and the massage are the best I ever had. The Spa and the hotel are immaculate. The personal are kind,proffesional and everything you would want them to be. My third time here so that should tell you something. The Spa is romantic and senic. The views the smells the sounds are better then the best . What else can I say.
5 STAR ALL THE WAY *****

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Booked the sunset couples massage/dinner. There aren't words to describe how amazing this was.

The view was breathtaking. The massages were wonderful and relaxing, with light music and running water for a backdrop. When you book this package they close off the spa to other guests so you have it all to yourselves.

After the massages, you get some quiet time alone with lounge chairs, a hot tub, a bottle of bubbly, and strawberries.

Last and CERTAINLY not least comes dinner. Easily some of the best food I ate in Costa Rica!

Reviewed November 20, 2013

The service was all first class. This was the best Spa experience & massage I have ever had. So peaceful with spectacular views. Lunch was fantastic and quality of a five star resort. I travel to Costa Rica often and will definitely return. All your stress will be gone when you leave, but you will never want to!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Such a beautiful place with an amazing view! Truly paradise!!!
The treatments were soooo good and the food sooo delicious!!!
The perfect, most romantic get away place up in the mountain with a breath taking view!
And the people are all so nice! Great service
Good vibes!!! :)

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Grace C
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We were let in on a little secret that Los Altos de Eros offers all of its spa treatments at half price in October so my husband surprised me with their Spa Day. I got a 90 minute massage, body scrub and body wrap. The environment was great. There are open air treatment rooms that overlook the valley and Playa Avellanas with butterflies dancing through the air. They have a little waterfall that adds to your relaxation. I was surprized that there were no mosquitos there - I am usually the one attacked if I spend any time outside, even if it's warm out. The Spa Day is from 9:30am to 2:00pm so it was the perfect temperature and included a personalized lunch. I had grilled tuna and prawns with a pineapple and mango salsa, pasta salad, and mozzarella and tomato salad along with fresh squeezed juice and a glass of wine. It was a quiet, relaxing afternoon in a beautiful and clean location. The staff was attentive, personable, professional and spoke English if you haven't brushed up on your Spanish lately! I am going to recommend this spa to all of my friends who are coming to visit.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank mbungay
Reviewed October 22, 2013

This is long overdue as everyone should have the exceptional, outstanding experience that we had while staying at LADE! I wanted to take my fiancé somewhere special for his birthday and decided on Los Altos which was an excellent decision. I have been to many boutique hotels in many countries and LADE has been the best of them all! From the moment we were picked up at the airport to the moment we were dropped off we were treated as if we were their only guest. Waiting for us when we arrived was a bottle of champagne and the most awesome room (the Eros Suite) with a breath taking view. The evening of Bob's birthday, we were both surprised when the staff come out singing happy birthday with a cake! I could not have planned it better! The food was awesome, the staff were fantastic, everyone was ready to do what they could to make sure your every whim was met. Did I mention the spa, what a wonderful experience. I can't say enough wonderful things about LADE except to say that we will go back and that if you are trying to decide where to stay consider the decision made as this is the place to be!