Just spent 6 nights in the best hotel/inn/whatever category I have EVER enjoyed. I've stayed in Rosewood's best, Ritz's best, and Four Seasons immediately after my stay here. I don't know if we were lucky, but the people we engaged with during our stay(and at the communal table) were real people. We would sit up drinking wine, water, and beer until 9 or 10 each night enjoying the company of each other, while laughing with great storytelling from throughout our great country. Jackie and Calvin, the owners, are stupendous, providing the guests with a spectaculat setting, service beyond anything one can imagine, and their own warmth, but none of this would be possible without those they have placed in positions to accomodate the guests: Ari, Tatianna, Francisco, and Andrea just to name a few. All were exceptional.
Most endearing was meeting those who helped us achieve a fabulous vacation, but perhaps more importantly, those other guests we met who were sharing this out-of-this-world experience with Jeanie and I. I will never forget my stay at LADE and my friends from Dallas, Virginia, New Jersey, and Oklahoma--wonderful people who greatly enhanced our expeience. I cannot think of any vacation better than Los Alto De Eros.
This is Costa Rica---not a hotel with 3 floors and guests one never speaks to, but an Inn where one interacts with Costa Ricans and the other guests----5 Stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 5-Star Costa Rica boutique hotel & spa resting on a 27 acre estate atop a small mountain with stunning views to the Pacific Ocean. Within a 15 minute drive, (which we provide to you as a courtesy) you can surf, swim at two beaches, shop, take a canopy tour, go sport fishing, ride horses or ATV's, play golf, visit nearby towns, nightlife, restaurants. Day trips are available for whitewater tubing, rappelling down waterfalls, hot volcanic mud baths, and river experiences with crocodiles and with white faced monkeys in your boat! Rates Include: - Transportation to towns, beaches, shopping and all area attractions. - Full breakfast and delicious lunch every day. - Wash, dry, fold, iron laundry service. - Free Cuban cigars. - Exercise center, WiFi. - Concierge level service- 3 to 1 staff to guest ratio. - Coco the Chocolate Lab. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Los Altos de Eros reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Altos De Eros Hotel Tamarindo
- Los Altos De Eros Tamarindo