“Amazing Food and Atmosphere”
Review of That's Amore Tamarindo - CLOSED

That's Amore Tamarindo
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We loved the view of the ocean and sunset from the 2nd-story deck! Everything we tried was wonderful, but I especially liked the spinach ravioli. And the service was great, which was a plus. We highly recommend this restaurant when visiting Tamarindo.

There are newer reviews for That's Amore Tamarindo

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Best atmosphere, happy hour and the most delicious food! I would recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Costa Rica.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

I was shocked to hear there was going to be an authentic Italian restaurant here in Tamarindo! Nothing better then getting to enjoy a Pacific Sunset while eating hand made Tagliatelle pasta or there mouth watering lobster risotto (yeah, I ate there more then once haha). The service was exceptional, and as I said, so was the view! As far as pricing goes, this restaurant was cheap in consideration to the quality of their food but still moderately priced with entrees ranging from $17-$21 (give or take)! I have been frequently visiting Tamarindo for about 9 years and this is hands down one of my favorite restaurants I have come across.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I was talked into going here by some friends of mine that got a flyer on the beach. I am so glad that we went. Hands down the best pasta I have ever had. There staff was super friendly too. Our waiter Francesco was super helpful and made sure we knew all the hot spots to go. Can't wait to come back.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

This restaurant is superb! The atmosphere and service is wonderful; the owner greeted our large group as soon as we arrived and made recommendations on what to order. The fish is the freshest you could possibly get; usually caught the same day. The Mahi Mahi served with three salsas was the best fish I have ever eaten! The chef creates amazing dishes out of the fresh pasta and fish daily and cooks everything to perfection. With a group of 16 people, we expected food to take a little longer- not here! The servers kept up with our drink orders and had our food to us quickly. We ate here twice during our four night stay in Tamarindo because we just couldn't get enough of it! The location of this place is phenomenal. The restaurant is just down the street from Hotel Diria on a balcony overlooking the ocean. If you want fresh, amazing food, delightful people that make you apart of their family, refreshing drinks, and a great view of the ocean this is a the place to go!

GianLucaArcieri, Owner at That's Amore Tamarindo, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Thank you so much for your review of That's Amore in Tamarindo! I remember your group of 16 very well, and am very happy you all enjoyed your experience here. I actually have a picture of one of the guys from your group holding my daughter-I will try and email it to you. Thank you again for your review, we really appreciate it. If you ever make your way down here again please stop in and say hello!