“Best Breakfast in the Area”

Green Papaya Taco Bar
Ranked #13 of 193 Restaurants in Tamarindo
Cuisines: Mexican, Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Green Papaya Taco Bar & More We bring our uniqe style to Tamarindo with Good food & Great Music to create the perfect atmosphere for a good dinning experience.Our goal stands on low budget , clean , fresh healthy and tasty food with casual comfortable vibe You can eat inside with AC relief or outside with our Costa Rican nature. We open LUNCH & DINNER , or you can visit us Just for a great fresh COFFEE break.OPEN Tuesday - Sunday 11am -10pm See you soon :)
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We ate here twice for breakfast. Had the breakfast burrito and the huevos rancheros, both were excellent! The owners were great and very easy to talk to. It is a beautiful place!!!

Reviewed December 30, 2013

There was nothing about the experience that exceeded my expectations. In all fairness it was a to go visit so I'm not judging the environment although the waiter asked me to move my car because I was blocking the entrance. There was a walkway between my car and the entrance, duh! Back to the food, we had 6 tacos and a burrito. The chicken taco and burrito were deemed excellent, my seared ahi was over cooked and dry and the others were just average. I wouldn't discourage anyone from going there just watch where you park.

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Its a great place to go for breaky, lunch, and din. The couple that own the restaurant are always very friendly and the service is great. The menu has a variety of options and is vegetarian friendly. I also enjoyed their different cafferinated beverages. They also offer free wifi. You can eat outside or inside. The inside is very clean and posh. The outside is also very clean with benchs or swing like chairs. When I went there was live music which made it an even more enjoyable dinner. Deffintly a place to check out if your out and about in tamarindo.

3  Thank kaladraney
Reviewed December 28, 2013

You have to go! Excellent service ( We were served by the owner- great talk) you should try chips, chicken and mahi -mahi tacos and MARGUERITAS!!! And kids loved the chocolate cake (didn't have time to taste)You should have a franchise in Montreal!

2  Thank Laurence D
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

The good was very fresh and excellent. The noodles were not to my little ones liking and they offered other food and took them off the bill. They speak excellent English. The restaurant is super clean and the swing seats are so much fun.

1  Thank HappyHappyHappy3