“Amazing vacation home in Tamarindo”
Relax by our LOVE pool!
Welcome home to your beautiful garden view! Dine outdoors by the pool!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Relax by our LOVE pool!
Welcome home to your beautiful garden view!
Dine outdoors by the pool!
Outdoor barbecue and pizza oven!
Pizza anyone?
Sweeping living / dining room opens to pool!
Lush garden just outside living room!
Very open floor plan to include kitchen with dining!
Gorgeous, roomy master bedroom!
Second view of master bedroom with fabulous high vaulted ceiling and lots of closet space!
Stunning bathroom w/ jacuzzi tub and glass shower!
Queen-sized bed looks out to pool and garden!
Jack and Jill bathroom that connects two queen bedrooms!
Queen bedroom - part of junior suite!
Room w/ bunk beds connect to queen bedroom in this junior suite!
Quaint extra bedroom with separate guest bathroom!
View of guest house and outside shower!
Up close view of outside shower!
Guest house master bedroom!
Full bathrooms in both bedrooms with large showers!
Guest house twin bedroom!
Guest house kitchen / living room with pullout sleeper couch!
Siesta time outdoors!
Final relaxation at the end of a perfect day!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Darrian W
Union City, California
“Amazing vacation home in Tamarindo”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 for a stay in December 2012
person found this review helpful

My extended family and I were able to find this spectacular property for Christmas time in Tamarindo. The home comfortably slept the 15 (11 adults and 4 kids) by leveraging the guest house by the pool. The home was within walking distance from the beach as well as some fine restaurants. The landlord/Conceirge Coral was outstanding and provided us guidance on dining, golf, and sites to see. I would recommend this property over and over again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The size of the property was great for 15 people. The pool was a plus.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
LA
Reviewed August 20, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
France
Reviewed August 19, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Rugged travelers

Reviewed August 17, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Ezepicho
“Worst experience ever”
Reviewed August 3, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

They sold us a lie. We were trying to stay together with our friends and they sold us a room in the breeze and a house that was 700mts away.
In summary: expensive, first 3 days water heater did not work, bed broken, refrigerator did not work well, no gas, microwave out of order, etc
We paid 2 months in advance. We asked for refund the first day there given all problema experienced and they said their policy was no refund since 30 days prior to arrival. So be careful when they push you to pay as they do not care after getting your money if they have the place in poor conditions.
By the way they offer together the guest house which is not in proper conditions. They said it had a dinning room and it was a coffee table with a sofa, so no way to have breakfast or lunch in the guest house...another lie...

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Aug 2, 2013
We are truly sorry that you did not enjoy your experience. We had put so much time and effort both before and during your stay in order to ensure you would have a delightful time. As I recall, we wrote back and forth frequently prior to your stay and I did answer many questions, explaining that we had an outdoor dining table that we could place in front of the guest house and that The Breeze (where your friends booked a villa) was a 7-minute walk from The Breeze Annex, etc. You were very kind to give your other friends the main house and take the guest house for yourselves. I do understand that given the choice, the main house would always be the preferred accommodations. Next time, I would really recommend the main house for you. In response to a few of your details, we did get the water heater replaced the same day it stopped working, and we did have a refrigerator repairman out immediately who explained that the door to it must have been left open overnight. We have checked out the bed, microwave and gas, and they all are in good working order. Again, I'm so sorry that we did not satisfy you - hopefully we will have another opportunity to do so in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing