“Will be back here on my next trip to Costa!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tamarindo
TamarindoVille by Tamarindo Inn
“Will be back here on my next trip to Costa!”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Very clean, friendly and great location. Staff was very accommodating and all prices are fair. I recommend this inn to anyone in the area. We had a great time and will definetely be back on our next trip.

• Stayed June 2012

Business
San Diego, California
Reviewed April 15, 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed at Tamarindo Ville and I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. The staff was very friendly and the service was impeccable. The pool area was very accommodating and the food was excellent. It is centrally located to everything- the beach, local shops, and restaurants. I would highly recommend the Tamarindo Ville to anyone planning on visiting the area and I will be back!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
San Diego, California, United States
Reviewed April 11, 2013

My wife and I recently had a blast at this inn. The hotel staff and guests were all friendly and nice to talk to! This is not the same old hotel experience. If your looking for a fun and adventurous place, than you'll love this area and this INN. Close to everything!! I would highly recommend to anyone!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 10, 2013

The employes are very kind, the swimming pool and everything is very clean and they serve a very delicious breakfask, they have a shower to use after you do the check out and I found it very nice because you are able to go to the beach on your last day and shower to return home, I definitely will come back :-)

• Stayed May 2012
Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I got sick of the same old same old of Jaco and decided to branch out to Tamarindo for my most recent surf trip... All i can say is SCORE!!!!! Tamarindo Ville had the perfect location for me to surf, eat, shop, relax, and enjoy Costa Rica! Can't wait till next time! Which might be sooner than later with the deal i got at Tamarindo villa! Pura Vida Royce and Deb, good times :)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Providence, Rhode Island
Reviewed April 8, 2013

clean and the folks were very nice. closer to beach than i thought. good safe parking and it is close to nice market. it is only 1/4 mile to beach. the rooms were clean and the staff was very helpful with our other travel plans. they helped us with our preplanned tours.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank negrakid
Ocean Beach, California, United States
Reviewed April 7, 2013

If you are traveling in northern Costa Rica, you have to make your way over to Tamarindo Ville! It has a perfect location; it is near beaches, shops, and restaurants. I remember the owners were super nice and handled all my requests promptly. They gave me awesome suggestions as to where to go next and activities. I definitely plan on coming back! Thank you Royce and Deb, pura vida!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tamarindo
Hotel Cana Brava Inn
Casa Conde Beach-Front Hotel
Casa Conde Beach-Front Hotel
#2 of 3 in Playa Panama
El Mangroove, Autograph Collection

Been to TamarindoVille by Tamarindo Inn? Share your experiences!