“Waffles MIA”

Enjoy Tamarindo
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

I ordered the short ribs, which was a huge portion for the money. My friend was disappointed to find out that the waffle machine was broken and she was looking forward to it as there were pictures of the desserts everywhere. We also got attacked by mosquitos, so definitely bring the bug spray. I was also slightly scared of the bathrooms in the back, but they are perfectly safe. All and all, good find!

Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I both had the burgers (if you don't ask they come well done) ...they were amazing with grilled onions and seasonings inside the patty. Fries were good too. Also had a basic house salad which was really yummy too. Would go back again.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

Eat fantastic steak and grilled Argentinian style provolone cheese made by nice people that speak funny Spanish. Our friends from the Southern hemisphere know 2 things better than anyone, how to kick a soccer ball and how to grill a steak. As you can't eat a soccer ball (and kickball is boring) then you are left with their culinary masterwork. This is the real thing, imported beef cooked by the masters over hot coals with kickball on the big screen. Awesome.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

As low carb eaters, always looking for maximum meat with least amount of carb waste.. Enjoy fits those parameters. We ordered the "paradilla for two" sans sweetbreads (one of the days I'll put my big girl pants on and try them). The mini grill was set in the middle of the table and included grilled chicken, pork, beef ribs, steak, chorizo, potatoes and the best burned carrots ever.
We ordered the side baked provoleta with red peppers as the topper. The chimichurri was good, but not traditional as it had thyme flavoring in it which changed the flavor dramatically.
We gorged ourselves on the grilled meat, got a to-go box and ate two different lunches from it (with the exception of the potatoes) The margaritas weren't the quality of flavor as other places we've been here, but a splash of water helped that.
And in typical Costa Rica style, the outdoor, under the fan seating was wonderful.. especially as a sweet looking dog walked through and checked out the crowd and went on about his business. And it's fascinating to watch the chef pick up an oscillating fan to fan the grill to heat it up.. Sparks fly all over and it's a show in itself.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

During our recent stay in Tamarindo we had the pleasure of eating at Enjoy. The outside seating was a great atmosphere for a romantic dinner. I ordered the fried beef steak - an Argentinian dish which was absolutely delicious. I had never tasted something like it! It was so big that I was able to eat the other half for lunch the next day! My boyfriend got the Mexican burger which was also very good! I would definitely visit Enjoy on your travels to Tamarindo!