“Great burgers!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Barrie, Canada
“Great burgers!”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We were looking for a cheaper meal and my husband is a burger freak. We both really enjoyed the burgers...big and very tasty! There is quite a few different ones to choose from. I had my burger with fries and my husband had onion rings. Both very good! We were impressed. With two nice cold beers and two burger meals, we spent 22.00. We ate at 1pm and didn't eat anymore that day!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank AMANDAGDP

Plainfield, Illinois
“Great place to "enjoy"”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

This place is perfect for a very casual laid back dining experience. They have a wide variety of food on the menu. You can get a great burger or a fantastic salad. Great place to watch people. The staff were very friendly.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Jewelsfunwear
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Made things right”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Martin made my wife and me great drinks. My mojito was not too sweet and plenty minty just like I like it. He also topped it off. They messed up my burger and gave it to another patron but get this: He came by apologized profusely and gave my drink for free and said if I stop by this week the burger is on him, Great gesture! Class act and the burgers were really good...as they were big enough that I got to sample my kids.

• Visited March 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Locals, quality, and relaxation”
Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I were roaming the streets for a late snack. We decided to come here because the atmosphere looked so relaxed and the outdoor patio was welcoming. This place is great. The food was on point. Martin and Maria are great. Martin was nice to sit down and chat with us about all the cool things to do in Tamarindo. We will come here again. Thank you! Happy eating!

2 Thank Jjadventure
New York City, New York
“big claims fall short”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

they claim to have the best burger in town. I got it and was disappointed. It wasnt entirely bad but was a sloppy mess and the meat tasted gamey. Across the street at the Beach Burger has a better and cheaper burger

• Visited February 2013