“A YOGA CLASS TO EXPERIENCE IN TAMARINDO”

SER Om Shanti Yoga Studio
More attraction details
Owner description: YOGA & PILATES STUDIO Daily bilingual drop in classes for all levels: Vinyasa Flow Yoga - Hatha Yoga - Pilates - Yogalates - Therapeutic Yoga - Yoga for Sports. Private Sessions Available. Excelence in Teachings Standars. 15 Years international experienced. Individual Adjustments & Precise alignments. Certified & experienced Teachers only. A/C studio, mats & props included
Reviewed January 3, 2013

when I first met mariel, the yoga teacher and owner of the ser om studio i was ready to give up my practice .
why? because after many years of sports my body arrived to a level of so many different injuries that i couldn't think to keep up with my practice.
mariel experience and passion changed my all point of view. her love and dedication and, of course, her knowledge transformed my practice.
ser om shanti will touch your heart and you'll inhale the real essence of yoga in all senses.
a must place you want to be in tamarindo..
namaste',

in 25 reviews
"mariel"
in 104 reviews

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Grate yoga studio, the teacher is very profesional...beautiful relaxing voice. At SER Om Shanty Yoga Studio you can find HATA YOGA,VINYASA FLOW,PILATES, YOGALATES...and much more!!

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I took two classes at Om Ser Shanti during my vacation and really enjoyed them. The price was right - $15 for a drop in, which included the mat. My only complaint would be that the instructor continued to allow students in past the start time, which disturbed the class.

SerOmShantiYoga, Owner at SER Om Shanti Yoga Studio, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2016

Thank you for your review.
Respect for others is a key principle of yoga.
We consistently begin our classes on time and do not allow students to enter late and disrupt the opening meditation.
However, we also practice the art of flexibility.
In this particular situation, the two students were allowed to enter class after the start time due to an emergency situation. They had called ahead to let us know there had been an accident on the road which would cause them to arrive a little late. They had been driving for more than half hour from another beach to come to practice at Ser Om Shanti Yoga Studio.
This was definitely an exception to our studio's rules.
We offer our apologies if this has caused the discomfort. It was not our intention.
Om Shanti. Namaste.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

I have practiced yoga on/pff for many years, in many different places, inc. india with some great teachers. Since arriving in tamarindo for 2 weeks i have tried 3 different places and teachers. While others were good, muriel was in a different league altogether. Her class was great, we had people with different levels and she adjusted the class yo suit them. I also liked that she spent time correcting the posses (many teachers today, esp americans do not touch/correct people), improving the practice. And last but not least, we did a few breathing eexcercises. Smple yet great. Again, something that not everybody does but that make a big difference to any practice.
Si esta en tamarindo y quiere practicar yoga, Muriel es una excelente profesora. Muy buena la clase. Super recomendable!

2  Thank miss_saigonlondon
See more reviews
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Mariel is a wonderful teacher who makes you feel as if she's known you for years after your first class. She gives wonderful personal attention and is very helpful with her asana corrections. She offers a wide variety of classes from Vinyasa Power Yoga to Yogalates to Hatha Yoga to meditation. She has a fully equipped studio with all the necessary props (bolsters, beanbags, straps, pilates rings, blocks, etc.) and plays nice music during class. She's really lovely and I'm so glad I found her during my trip to Tamarindo! It's made the vacation that much more relaxing and invigorating. Highly recommended.

2  Thank alexfi24