“Out of this world combination!”

Ricante Hot Sauce & Cevicheria y Ricante's Awesomeness Experience
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: Tamarindo Inn------------The Tamarindo Inn is owned and operated by our family and you can tell the minute you get there by the Pura Vida. My father in Law started from nothing and now has a 20 room hotel that has all the modern ammonites one needs from AC, Pool and even a honeymoon suite. My mother in law will chef up some of the best Pinto in the country each morning. The rooms are a basic hotel room with a small TV and enough space to sleep and get back outside to your next ADVENTURE.Located a half a mile outside of TamarindoYou can walk into town or take a 2 dollar cab ride and be right in the middle of the action.Casitas Del Estero-----------------------------------------------------Casitas Del Estero compile of 10, 2 bedroom homes all with beach access right outside your doorstep and is one of my favorite places to hangout for family get-togethers. Out front you can start your walk down the 4 mile stretch of beach Tamarindo offers, to the North is Playa Granda and all her beauty. The home has everything you would need to be comfortable along with the access to Town within a 2 minute walk. Bars,restaurants and shopping!Howler Monkey Jungle Bungalows---------------------------------------Features beach access through a wooden bridge path within the Mangrove. Offers breakfast and nonstop visual entertainment from the local monkeys and other guests hanging around in the trees. We have 13 Bungalows that are tucked into the Mangrove just off the beach in a natural setting that only gets better when the sun goes down and the evening noises sound from your patio fully equipped with a hammock for maximum relaxation. Casa Ricante-------------------------------------------------------Our jewel Casa Ricante is where you wanna be to escape for full pampered relaxation. Each morning Scarlet will be there at 630am sharp to chef up all you would want for breakfast. We have 3 bedrooms with full bathrooms, a pool and a huge patio for outdoor living. Beach is about 200 yards away with a wonderful landscape of rocks and sand to find shells and zone out.
Reviewed November 19, 2012

After living next to the Mexican coast for several years, I thought I had tried everything about ceviche already.
I was so wrong! My wife and I discovered a little place in the center of Tamarindo with such a great combination that we have been eating there everyday of our holidays.
The freshest ceviche and the best salsa ever! I bought two bottles of salsa to bring back home to Spain and I have already run out!
Now I have a problem... Would they ship their fabulous mango or watermelon salsa to Spain?
Salva & Natalia

1  Thank SalvaPastor

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Thats it, as soon as i discovered this new gem in town i was hooked, great service, good prices and f diferent types of fresh ceviche!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

These guys have it down! Fresh, balanced flavors, friendly environment, super fresh fish, beer and a killer setup in the center of town. Great decor, too...classic Tamarindo. I like the Peruvian Ceviche with plenty of hot sauce...you should try all three but my favorite is Fire Melon or the OG Mango. They will light you up good. Cool it off with a local microbrew. ***Of note, they use biodegradable containers for their to-go packaging so you can take it with you with out feeling crappy. Well done.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

This is the best ceviche restaurant that I have ever visit in my life! and not only the ceviche rocks! the side plates, like the "platanos" are so good, is amazing!

The staff is great, sweetiest people ever, gave me a great service and the place is really clean, you can feel as warm home!
Can't wait to go again!

earljackson, Owner at Ricante Hot Sauce & Cevicheria y Ricante's Awesomeness Experience, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

so stoked you enjoyed our place!

pura vida!

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I have travelled to CR a few times and tried ceviche on a number of occasions all over the world. Typically I find that ceviche has that overly fishy or overly acidic taste. This little gem in the middle of Tamarindo has it just right - and incredibly priced! I was lucky enough to be in town near the grand opening and I must say, the food, service, and overall ambiance is incredibly unique and an experience I hope to share with many anytime I am back in the area! I most definately would recommend it to anyone visiting Tamarindo!

Travelers who viewed Ricante Hot Sauce & Cevicheria y Ricante's Awesomeness Experience also viewed

Pinilla, Tamarindo