When we were searching for a wedding venue, I kept coming back to Sueno but was apprehensive because I didn't see many recent reviews from brides. Despite that, we went ahead and I'm so glad we did. Sueno hosted our wedding of 34 and 16 of our closest family and friends for 5 days. The entire staff was accommodating, fun and really helpul. Leading up to the wedding, lots of guests booked tours including 21 of us who went zip lining. Even the tour companies they chose were awesome. The food is incredible, the location can't be beat, the rooms are gorgeous, Eduardo is awesome, and you really feel like you're getting the Costa Rican vibe but not compromising any vacaton luxuries. So, if you're a bride and second guessing if this is the right spot, go for it and book. You will be so happy you did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sueno del Mar is a boutique B&B on the beach. We are know for our gourmet breakfast made with fresh local ingredients. On the beach we created a very comfortable setting with hammocks and lounge beds to relax and watch the incredible sunsets. Included in our room rates we also offer the use of our complementary snorkel equipment, bicycles, surf boards, fishing poles and body boards. We are looking forward having you stay with us. Pura Vida! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Sueno del Mar Beachfront Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sueno Del Mar Hotel Tamarindo
- Sueno Del Mar Bed And Breakfast