This was our last hotel stop on our Costa Rica trip and it was truly on of our more memorable stays! After 10 days of driving around the country we were just looking for a place to relax and enjoy our last few days in the sun and we got exactly what we were looking for. I had initially planned to book Capitan Suizo and I'm happy it got sold out because everything about Sueno Del Mar was unique. Loved our room (we stayed in the Mischa suit), the 3 course breakfast was so tasty, the hammocks by the ocean and the personable staff! For anyone who is looking for something unique and intimate - don't look any further!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sueno del Mar is a boutique B&B on the beach. We are know for our gourmet breakfast made with fresh local ingredients. On the beach we created a very comfortable setting with hammocks and lounge beds to relax and watch the incredible sunsets. Included in our room rates we also offer the use of our complementary snorkel equipment, bicycles, surf boards, fishing poles and body boards. We are looking forward having you stay with us. Pura Vida! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your Sueno del Mar Beachfront Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sueno Del Mar Bed And Breakfast
- Sueno Del Mar Hotel Tamarindo