All reviews private garden garden of eden la plumeria private walk star room grand vista primavera restaurant beautiful walkway unlimited mimosas sister hotel pool area beach bar hot tub homemade jams beautiful hotel hotel includes hotel guests
Reviewed September 21, 2018

Let me start with this was my favorite vacation EVER.
My hubby and I went to Costa Rica for my birthday. We wanted and adults only resort because we were leaving our kiddies home. This hotel check all the boxes, we were in a small "town" with lots of yummy restaurants and friendly people. The beach was across the street, maybe a 5 min walk (the hotel is truly a garden, there is this cute little garden walk to the main street). They have a sister hotel that we can use all the amenities, that one is ocean front but NOT an adult only.

Breakfast was included with our stay and what a spread! Lots of options are set out including my favorite mimosas. in addition to the already laid out options, there was also a menu to choose from. Everything tasted great and the attention and service was stellar. All of our servers were phenomenal, Andy stood out. Hes awesome, as well as all the other staff.

The cleaning staff kept the hotel immaculate! I was so happy every time I walked into my room! So clean! I'm beyond happy. I cant wait to go back and visit.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
MariaTDBR, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Jardin del Eden boutique hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2018

Dear Patricia,

What a flattering review! We are thrilled to read that you had your favorite vacation ever during your stay at Jardin Del Eden!

We all love our kids, however, sometimes it is nice to have a romantic getaway with your significant other and what a better place than our little piece of heaven!

Once again thank you for your wonderful feedback and we cannot wait to welcoming you back again as our guests.

Reviewed September 4, 2018

We had an amazing time at Jardin del Eden. I cannot say enough about this hotel and staff, they made our week visit one of the best of our lives. Victor, Endy, Yerling, Eli, and the entire staff treated us like old friends and were ready to help with any questions/requests we had for them.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
MariaTDBR, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Jardin del Eden boutique hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for rating Jardin Del Eden as a perfect honeymoon destination!

It leaves us speechless knowing that you have spent the time of your lives during your stay at our hotel! What better way to celebrate love than relaxing in a tropical paradise and also make new friends who treat you as if they had known you for a lifetime.

Thanks again for your review and please let us know when you next visit Tamarindo! We would love to welcoming you back as our Friends!

Reviewed September 2, 2018

This was a beautiful place to stay. The room came with a patio and you could see the ocean. The place was very clean and friendly. The hotel includes a great breakfast and a wonderful dinner. We stayed 3 nights and couldn't have been happier.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
MariaTDBR, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Jardin del Eden boutique hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Dear Lori C,

Thank you very much for your five star review!

We much appreciate your positive comments about your recent stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Warm regards.

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

Beatiful relaxing place, we had the whole pool area for ourselves that day. We loved the room with view, breakfast and the private path to the beach in particular. And the service from David was above and beyond

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
MariaTDBR, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Jardin del Eden boutique hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2018

Dear David V,

We couldn't be happier to read your review! Thanks for sharing your wonderful feedback with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Our honeymoon stay at Jardin del Eden was a dream. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking to treat themselves to a nice, relaxing vacation. My husband and I stayed in one of their Romantic Terrace rooms. They did an amazing job on the landscaping throughout the property, but we were especially impressed with how they landscaped around our patio to make you feel like you were totally secluded. Housekeeping was great and all areas of the hotel were spotless. This property is not beach-front, however they have a private alleyway with music and vegetation to get you to a main street, where you cross and immediately can access the beach garden + beach. The beach garden area has a great little bar, comfortable seats with shade, and clean bathrooms.
One of the most convenient aspects of staying here is that they partner with local restaurants so you can charge your meals to the room. This is great for when you are spending the day at the beach and don't want to carry your wallet on you. The hotel has excellent walk-ability to all of those partnering restaurants as well as many others. Jardin del Eden had a complimentary breakfast buffet every morning which was delicious, and they even had a promotion going on while we were there where dinner was also complimentary every night. Our favorite meal from the entire trip was at that restaurant. All service was impeccable (especially Endy at the restaurant) and all staff was super friendly!
I will recommend this hotel to all of my friends and family. We could not have possibly had a better experience!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
MariaTDBR, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Jardin del Eden boutique hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Dear Catherine M,

Thank you for such a flattering review! We are thrilled to read that your honeymoon at Jardin Del Eden was a dream!

Queríamos crear un espacio al aire libre hermoso y tropical que hiciera honor a nuestro nombre y estamos contentos de que hayas quedado impresionado con el paisaje en la terraza de tu habitación.

We much appreciate your wonderful feedback about all the positive aspects you found during your stay with us and we really hope to have the pleasure to welcoming you back again for another memorable experience!

Warm regards,