This place was a gem in the middle of a beach town. Our room wasn't bad, again not a five star resort, but it was a nice place. Definitly not a caribean beach, brown water, brown sand. But I took surfing lessons for $25 with a free tee shirt and had a great time. The hotels food was OK, expensive for what you get. We stayed in a beach front room and the sunset was amazing. From walking around the town< I would say it is probobly the best hotel in the area, lots of bars and food around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Tamarindo Diria is the iconic beach hotel located in Tamarindo Beach, Guanacaste, Costa Rica, with its own personality perfect for an authentic Costa Rica vacation. Features direct access to the most famous costa rican white sand beach, front ocean view accommodations, 4 swimming pools, 5 restaurants, 5 bars, and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Tamarindo Diria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach & Golf Tamarindo
- Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach And Golf Resort
- Tamarindo Diria Hotel