“Undeniably Great food!”

La Pachanga
Ranked #18 of 193 Restaurants in Tamarindo
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Small Restaurant With Big Reputacion Where You Can Eat The Real Traditional Italian Food, Homemade Pasta,ravioli, Pizza, Fish, Meat And A Lot Of Vegetarian Dishes, Ask For Gluten Free Pastaspecials Every Night And Live Music
Reviewed March 31, 2014

The bruschetta was well presented and although I prefer mine with a bit more garlic bite it was delightful. But hold onto your hat or the carbonara will blow it away. Nicely done La Pachange! And the décor and ambiance was very elegant and clean - I highly recommend eating here if you are in or near Tamarindo. I will definitely be back for more many times over ;)

There are newer reviews for La Pachanga

Reviewed March 29, 2014

My 8yo daughter and I had dinner here on our last night in town. The staff were simply amazing and made the meal a fun and special experience for us.

The evening began with my daughter's fruit smoothie: They offered three different flavors, but when my daughter couldn't decide, they created a combination of flavors for her. Our waiter taught her to order the smoothie in Spanish, teaching her the names for the different fruit ingredients.

For our meals, my daughter had the shrimp tagliatelle, which was delicious. The pasta is all home-made, and I was surprised that there was so much fresh shrimp in her meal. I ordered a pizza, and while my plan was to take half of it home for the rest of the family, it was so good that we ended up eating most of it there.

I can't say enough how friendly and attentive the staff were at La Pachanga. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed March 28, 2014

We walked by this restaurant for a whole week before dining there tonight. Outstanding! The bruschetta was the best we ever had. My wife had the spinach ante cheese ravioli with the butter and sage sauce. I had the tagliatelle with the fish sauce. Wow! Both were outstanding. As good as any meal if not better than any meal we've had in Costa Rica over the last 2 weeks. Great service too,

Reviewed March 26, 2014

My husband had the mahi mahi special and I had the homemade pasta special with vodka rose'
sauce. We shared the dishes and everything was so yummy we are going back before we leave. The prices there were very reasonable. Just note only the specials use homemade pasta. There is a lot of specials to choose from. You will not be disappointed with this restaurant.

1  Thank dstomini
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We ate at La Pachanga the last night of our trip to Tamarindo. I really wish we had of eaten there on our 1st night because it was the best meal we had. It was absolutely amazing and the staff were an absolute delight. The food was fresh, flavourful and absolutely delicious and they have a wide variety of different dishes on their menu. I would highly recommend La Pachanga and I know on our next visit we definately will be "repeat customers"