“Pura Vida at its best!”

Get Lost In Costa Rica
Ranked #2 of 108 Tours in Tamarindo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Don Grant, founder of GET LOST IN COSTA RICA, has the talent, knowledge and professionalism to plan every aspect of your next visit to Costa Rica to ensure your vacation is a memorable one. Born and raised in this tropical paradise, Don knows where to find all the hot spots and hidden gems Pura Vida! Find us also on Facebook on Get Lost In Costa Rica Tour Company. Weddings , Anniversary,family's groups,incentive groups
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I have had the pleasure of spending time with Don twice now (In June 2013 and October 2013). This past time Don actually made the 3.5 hr trek down to Quepos to accompany our group of 9 and made sure everything was taken care of for us. His attitude and outlook on life is contagious! You can't NOT have fun when you are with Don..no matter what you are doing. We started our trip off with a white water rafting excursion that was a first for a lot of us. It was nothing short of amazing. The scenery and experience is something not to miss! The next day he arranged an off shore fishing trip for the guys who ended up catching Ahi Tuna and Mahi Mahi (exactly what they had requested catching). We finished the trip off with a private surfing lesson that had beginners believing they could enter competitions! I can not wait to start planning my next trip back to Tamarindo and will use Don for our every need. He arranges everything from transportation to food to excursions to photos to nightlife. It is a huge relief knowing you can put your planning in Don's hands and fun is guaranteed! If you want to experience Costa Rica and the Pura Vida lifestyle...there is no other way to do it than with Don!! I hope everyone who reads this contacts Don so you too can 'Get Lost in Costa Rica'!!

There are newer reviews for Get Lost In Costa Rica

Reviewed October 10, 2013

This was my first trip to Costa Rica and I must say it wouldn't have been the same without DON!!!! I went with a group of 9 people and Don arranged for us to go white water rafting, surfing and deep sea fishing!! It was absolutely amazing and we had a blast. We stayed in Quepos, Manuel Antonio and Don was more than willing to make the drive over from Tamarindo. Don definitely made us feel comfortable and made sure that we were all having a great time. I highly recommend Get Lost in Costa Rica Day Tours to anyone who plans on going to Costa Rica and wants to get a little adventurous! Pura vida!!!!!!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I had the pleasure of meeting Don a few years back and have told everyone I know to go to Costa Rica and have him be their tour guide! Don is by far the best tour guide I have ever come across! he is so knowledgeable and friendly and is always in the best mood. He truly loves his home and life in Costa Rica. While there he took us ziplining and horseback riding and atv riding and taught us to surf. We had a week of every activity that we could imagine and Don was right there with a smile on! A trip to Costa Rica isn't complete without a visit to Tamarindo and a visit to Don!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Don is awesome. Recently had a group of 6 people for a surf lesson. he was amazing. So patient and so knowledgeable. What a great experience!!

Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

I recently went to costa rica and booked a zip-line and farm excursion with Don and have to say it was so worth it!
He was punctual, friendly and so knowledgeable.
We did the zip-line first and the views were amazing. He even encouraged me to go upside down. What a thrill!
After zip-line we went to a farm and experienced what it was like to milk a cow and herd cattle.
such a great day!