“Pura Vida”

Get Lost In Costa Rica
Ranked #2 of 107 Tours in Tamarindo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Don Grant, founder of GET LOST IN COSTA RICA, has the talent, knowledge and professionalism to plan every aspect of your next visit to Costa Rica to ensure your vacation is a memorable one. Born and raised in this tropical paradise, Don knows where to find all the hot spots and hidden gems Pura Vida! Find us also on Facebook on Get Lost In Costa Rica Tour Company. Weddings , Anniversary,family's groups,incentive groups
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Calgary, Canada
“Pura Vida”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I visited Costa Rica this August 2013 and met Don Grant through a friend from Canada. Not only was he very accommodating with taking me to all of the places I wanted to see but very helpful with his recommendations. Thank you so much Don :) I really enjoyed meeting you.

Springfield, Virginia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“You can have faith in all the great reviews!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I read the reviews for Get Lost in Costa Rica when we were planning our trip. Our nephew and his wife had recently been to Tamarinda and one of the first pieces of advice they gave us was to use Don Grant. The personal recommendation sealed the deal for me to contact Don. Our experience was absolutely fantasitc with him.
We had spent a few days in Arenal before heading to Tamarinda. While we had wonderful tours in Arenal, they were group tours and some with lots of people we did not know. Our time in Tamarinda was different and we loved our excursions with Don. It's your family or small group with Don. Total personal experience. Don has a vibrant personality and makes your time fun filled, relaxing and an adventure.
We surfed - and yes Don got this 45 year old mom to surf! Our ATV tour was terrific. Our young teenage duaghter was hesitant about having her our ATV but Don spent the time with her to make sure she was comfortable. Into the trip when she had a little problem, Don offered to let her go with someone else if she didn't want to continue. His patience helped her stick it out and she had a blast on her own. We all did.
A tour/excusion with Don is well worth it. You and your family/friends will not be disappointed.

1 Thank CASight
Mineola, New York
“Highly recommended!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I highly recommend booking a Get Lost in Costa Rica Tour. My family and I went on the Buena Vista Canopy Tour and had a wonderful time. Don Grant is great. He is informative, fun, and easily accessible. Before we left for Costa Rica, Don was easy to get in touch with and answered all questions I had. My mom is afraid of heights, and Don actually got her on the zipline! It was awesome! Should we return to Costa Rica, we will definitely book another tour with Don.

Visited March 2013
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Memorable Trip!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Get Lost In Costa Rica Day Tours was such a wonderful experience! We did the Buena Vista Combo Tour which included zip lining, horseback riding, dipped in hot springs and hiking to the waterfalls. Don and Pepe were in great spirits throughout the trip, always making us laugh and educating us about Costa Rica. We were about 7 girls in the group and Don never rushed us to get to one place to another. He let us enjoy every minute of the scenery and trip overall. He even stopped at one spot so we could take photos as the sun was setting. BEAUTIFUL!! He really made that day special for my girls and I. I 100% recommend having Don as your tour guide. You will definitely have an amazing time with him and his team. Gracias Don!!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank o_duran87
Lake Oswego, Oregon
“A tour we will never forget!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Don Grant made our experience better than we could have imagined. Not only is he super knowledgeable about all things Costa Rica, he is just a great guy and fun to be around. He is flexible and easy going so you never feel stuck doing something that doesn't interest you. On our day tour we did some amazing things and we had a ton of options to choose from. His van is clean and his driver Pepe was a very nice man as well. By the time we were done with the tour, it felt like Don was an old friend. We will definitely go back to him and strongly recommend anyone planning a tour in Costa Rica, use Don. You won't regret it and you will make some fabulous memories!