“Great drinks, good food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chillerz Bar and Grille - CLOSED

Chillerz Bar and Grille
Cuisines: Bar, Central American, Costa Rican, American, Latin, Seafood, Pub, South American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Springfield, Missouri
“Great drinks, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

We stopped here on our recent trip to Tamarindo. The happy hour specials were great - we ordered a variety of drinks and everyone seemed to be happy with theirs! Great appetizers, very fresh. For dinner I had the mahimahi and it was one of the better dishes I had during our stay! We tried to take advantage of the seafood while there and this seemed like the best mahimahi dish I encountered. The prices are reasonable, good atmosphere and great service.

San Francisco, California, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of my most favorites spots in Tamarindo!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

I recently vacationed in Tamarindo and was introduced to Chillerz through a friend living in the city. It quickly became one of my most favorite places in town - the food was amazing, the drinks were plentiful, and the staff was friendly!! By the end of the trip, Chillerz felt like my own neighborhood bar and I will be sad that I won't be able to stop in again soon. Guess I need to plan another trip so I can go back!

It's definitely worth a trip in - day or night, for food or drinks!

San Francisco, California, United States
“Great local spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

I stayed in Tamarindo for about a week, and became a regular at Chillerz for that time. The staff is really friendly and the food is great. Drinks are fairly priced and their blended drinks are delicious and refreshing on a hot day. Great place for night or day!

Suffern, NY
“Yuk!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

Our group of eight visited chillers for dinner. The restaurant was not very crowded. Half of our group got their dinner about 15 minutes before the others....we were told the kitchen was overwhelmed. When the rest of the dinners came they were cold! Certainly not worth the money or the time.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Toronto
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not worth it”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

Went to this place at the advice of our surfing instructor. They had an advert at the entrance promoting $2 beers Fridays so we thought cool today is Friday.
We sat down and asked the waitress about the promo, she told us only until 9 pm. It was passed 9 of course. The meal was decent and when we asked for the bill we noticed one extra beer on our tab. We told them about it, they apologized and removed it. While leaving we looked again at the advert which clearly stated 8pm - 2am $2 beers. I pointed this out to our waitress, she looked at me and said, ok so you want the extra money you paid for the 5 beers back. I said forget it and left. A bunch of crooks!!!

• 3 of 5 bubbles