“Awesome restaurant and fun bar”
Review of Chillerz Bar and Grille - CLOSED

Chillerz Bar and Grille
Cuisines: Costa Rican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I spent five days in Tamarindo and went to Chillerz every day. The food is amazing, especially the seafood pasta. The service is the best in town, and the owners are super friendly. I had a blast eating and drinking there. They have tasty frozen drinks and great live music. Highly recommend it!

There are newer reviews for Chillerz Bar and Grille

Reviewed September 3, 2012

I was in Tamarindo for a week in July, and my sister and I went to Chillerz several times. The food is good, the prices are great, and the service was excellent. We loved the frozen drinks! For what you get for the price you pay, this was our favorite spot! :)

Reviewed August 22, 2012

We really had a great time here. The staff was really nice and the service was quick. Food was decent for the price. My husband was excited to have hot wings and wasn't disappointed. If you get the nachos, ask for extra cheese because they're a little dry. They've got a good selection of frozen drinks if you want something to cool you off. They gave me a disposable cup so that I could take one with me for the long, hot walk on the beach back to our hotel. Overall good experience.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

It was our first visit to Tamarindo and what a blessing to find Chillerz. We were in town four night and we spent every night at Chillerz for either dinner, drinks, or both. The serves was top notch with friendly servers and bartenders. We greatly enjoyed the live band while watching the sunset. If you are ever in Tamarindo this is the place to be. We greatly appreciated the hospitality of the owners who really know how to take care of their guest; Thanks Gary and Tom! You both rock.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

I was in tamarindo and ate here almost everyday. The owners are awesome and so is the staff. the menu is on point and so arethefrozen drinks. most places I ate at took forever, but chillerz was very quick and had an awesome staff. highly recommended and look forward to another visit!