“Pedro Is The Man With The Master Plan!!!!!”
Review of Pedro's Surf Shop

Pedro's Surf Shop
More attraction details
Owner description: Our passion is teaching people to surf. Come Visit us. We are behind Chillerz on the circle in Tamarindo. Pedro Has over 15 years of teaching experience. He was on the national surf team for 7 years and won the national championship. We can teach you the basic skills and techniques you will need to surf on your own. Or we can help you refine your advanced skills to fly through the air like a pro. Check our our shop and pick up a Pedro's T shirt or a custom beach dress by Eliane.We also have souvenirs, clothes, boards for rent/sale, surf gear and 24 hour ding repair.Let us organizes your tours. We have all the best tours such as diving, Zip lines, hot spring, fishing etc for the best price. It will be our pleasure to teach you to surf. Stop by and say hola.
Reviewed April 27, 2012

All I can say is that I was catching waves in 10 minutes! Pedro is very patient and a very good teacher. I think he was born to surf and teach others to do the same. My wife was not even going to try surfing at all, but after some pro encouragement, she was in the water with a board, and she stood up on her first wave! Richard, the owner of the shop, was so generous and friendly he kept it real like hot steel! I would definitely recommend these guys to anybody wanting to learn to surf, or just get better.

2  Thank Mr_Cody82
"equipment"
"miguel"
"safety"

Reviewed March 21, 2012

I have gone surfing with Pedroabout 40 times and he has brought me to where others would not go. We have got the best waves with no crowds. Pedro is the former Costa Rican national champion and loves to teach. There are many surf guides and instructor, but few really enjoy seeing their students improve. I highly recommend Pedro and Pedros Surf Shiop.

3  Thank cjdalydublin
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Can't say enough good things about Pedro. It was my second time surfing and a first for my boyfriend. Pedro was patient and encouraging. He made us both feel comfortable and condfident. Hes a great surfer and from what I can tell a wonderful person. He seems to really enjoy teaching and helping people discover surfing in a positive way. Fantastic. Dont look anywhere else in Tamarindo. Within 20 minutes we were both up on our boards! Great prices too. Thanks! Hope to make it back again!

3  Thank ErinAW
Reviewed February 11, 2012

Cant say enough about Pedro and Rich, the guys who run Pedro's surf shop. Anything I needed or asked for was taken care of above and beyond what one expects from a surf shop-their only goal seemed to be sharing their love of surfing with me. Pedro had me riding waves within my first hour on the water, while I met other people learning on the beach that complained they hadnt even stood up after days of trying to surf.
Cant recommend them highly enough, and I cant wait to go back and learn more.

4  Thank julian k