“CR Surf Life Rocks!”
Review of CR Surf Life - CLOSED

CR Surf Life
More attraction details
Owner description: the perfect way to start any day off....jumping into a beautiful ocean and riding the crystal clear, warm, perfect waves of costa rica. whether you’re a beginner, intermediate or advanced surfer, costa rica boasts an incredible variety of waves for everyone’s skills and tastes and we're here to help guide your journey. you can add photos of your experience, too! come enjoy the friendly and unique vibe we provide at cr surf life.
Lacey
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“CR Surf Life Rocks!”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

CR Surf Life not only provides guests with a surf lesson, but a surfing experience that would rival the most memorable times of their lives. The combination of the crystal clear waters, awesome waves, surf instructors, and great beach is definitely a recipe for success. The instructors are fantastic and whether you are a beginner, intermediate or experienced surfer, CR Surf Life will give you the ultimate "ride the wave" experience. I highly recommend CR Surf life for anyone looking for a great time. The staff is friendly and helpful and will give you an experience you won't forget!

Fords, New Jersey
“CR Surf life definitely is the best!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

One of the main activities on my to-do list while visiting Tamarindo was getting surf lessons. After doing a little research and reading the great reviews, I chose booking an appointment with CR Surf Life and man was that a good decision. Upon arriving to lesson, I was a little nervous going into it. However, once I met the instructor, all my nerves had disappeared. He assured me that he was going to take good care of me. The whole time he was very patient and thorough, informing on what to and how to do. He really cared about my safety and the overall experience of my lesson. Not only did I stand, I was able to do it confidently and had such a blast. He was so nice and make me feel really comfortable during the entire lesson. Definitely great from all ages, children to adults. If your looking to take a surf lesson, definitely go with CR Surf Life, you'll have the best time of your life. Can't wait to come back and get my 2 lesson!!

Manhattan, Kansas
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“CR Surf Life was awesome!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Took lessons with CR Surf Life and had a blast. I'm not one to trust tourist places so I called around to check- they had the best value in Tamarindo and the surf lesson went great! The instructor was patient and got me up surfing in minutes. There are a lot of tourists and we all kinda chat at the bars and restuarants, there were people taking lessons who had barely stood up after a full day of lessons, which was not the case with my husband and I.

I would highly recommended CR Surf Life to anyone travelling to Tamarindo and looking for the best surf lessons in town. The instructors know their stuff, it's a great value and you really feel a sense of accomplishment afterward. I would send my friends and family here.

West palm beach
“Great lesson”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Surf Life was a great experience. the instructor was very knowledgeable and made my girlfriend and i feel very comfortable. he promised we'd both stand up the first day, and we did, multiple times! Tamarindo is filled with beginner surfers and lessons going on everywhere with big groups. CR Surf Life is a small company and this means you get very personalized attention during your lesson. We've already recommended them to many people on our trip.

Visited April 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Awesome Experience!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Took several surf lessons in the past but never felt like I really "got it" until taking a lesson with CR Surf Life. The instructor was patient and very informative. He taught me a lot about safety and really paid attention to what I was doing. He gave me very specific tips based on my surf style which changed everything for me! I couldn't believe that after all this time and many many lessons, that I was starting on the wrong foot! NO ONE ever paid attention before! It was the special one on one attention that got me up and catching waves on my own! I highly recommend taking lessons with CR Surf Life! You won't regret it!

Visited February 2013