“Highly recommend” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Nick Holt Fitness

Nick Holt Fitness
More attraction details
Owner description: Nick Holt Fitness is a full service personal training outfit located in Tamarindo, Costa Rica offering personal training, group training, boot camp fitness classes, yoga classes, surf lessons, tennis lessons and surf specific exercise programs. We train all ages and fitness levels in a spacious indoor facility or out on the beautiful beaches of Tamarindo. Contact us to stay fit and healthy during your Tamarindo vacation!
Toronto, Canada
“Highly recommend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

Me and and a couple friends stayed in Tamarindo for 3 months and saw his reviews on tripadvisor and decided to give him a try. Although I had been swimming competitively for 16 years, Nicks workouts were the first time I had a total body workout, after 3 months of training my lowerbody and core were much stronger then they have ever been. Nicks a fun, positive, guy to be around and it will be a lot harder to workout without him motivating us on the beach everyday.

Visited April 2013

Toronto, Canada
“amazing trainer and great person”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

me and my roomate stayed in tamarindo for 3 months, and we had found nick on tripadvisor and decided to give him a try, we couldnt be any happier with his training techniques and his friendly professionalism. He not only trained us but gave us a lot of valuable information about tamarindo and what there is to do there and see. We went into this looking to get in shape and we achieved that and also made a great friend in the process. THANKS NICK!!

Visited January 2013
Titusville, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great Pre and Post Surfing Workout!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

Nick is such a great trainer. My boyfriend and I spent a week working out with him on the beach doing TRX everyday. Not only was the ocean view beautiful, but Nick was incredibly knowledgable about all aspects of training, from heart rate monitoring to form to safety. Also, as a surfer himself, he was able to provided us with a workout that balanced the upper arm workout we were getting from surfing with lots of great stretches for our arms, chest, and shoulders. And all that stretching worked the core too.

Visited March 2013
Chicago, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A+++ trainer!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

My friends and I recently spent 3 months in Tamarindo and immediately begun our training regiment with Nick.

Nicks approach to working out, routines and location were nothing less than amazing! Not only did we get in shape but what more could you ask for then being on beautiful beach working out!

If you're looking for a trainer that will push you to new levels and want to see results Nick is the man! I highly recommend him and look forward to training with him again. A+++++

Visited January 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Awesome Trainer!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

I recommend anyone visiting the Tamarindo area to contact NHF for your fitness needs. Nick is a great trainer. He uses various workout techniques and changes things up so you don't get bored. Nick will do private and group workouts. He will take you to the beach or the gym, and is very flexible with his scheduling. I was in Tamarindo for 3 months and literally have a completely different shape after training with Nick.

Thanks Nick!