“Awesome”

Wok N Roll Restaurant & Oyster Bar
Ranked #60 of 200 Restaurants in Tamarindo
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Since 2000, "Wok N Roll" has been serving authentic Asian cuisine (Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese) in Playa Tamarindo to locals, friends and visitors. Resently remodeled, it's bigger and better. Now offering : Raw oyster bar, steamed mussels, Gourmet Hamburgers and chips. We focus on consistency, healthy, and delicious food with generous portions at a reasonable price. Pad Thai, Bibimbop, Shabu-Shabu, Original Sushi menu and Personalized Wok dishes are just a few of our many "hits".
Reviewed March 27, 2013

This place is awesome! Food is excellent, servers are very friendly. Place is packed almost every night. Great place for everyone in the family

1  Thank Jewelsfunwear

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Wife and I stopped here for dinner and were really impressed. Both ordered chicken pad thai, it was fantastic. They use cilantro in it, which was kindof different, but really great. Great service and atmosphere, good people watching from this spot.

1  Thank TingleTravelers
Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

By far the best Peking duck tacos I've ever had. Plus the Korean beef tartare was outstanding. Try the pad Thai with chicken!! This is by far one of the best meals I have ever had

1  Thank txchef320
Reviewed March 19, 2013

This restaurant looks the part but serves meat that has to be microwave defrosted and that was the reason that my meal came 30 mins before my husbands. I had vermicelli noodles that had no seasoning and the green curry sauce I expect was out of a jar. Once my husbands ribs did arrive they were tough and tasteless which was a disappointment as he had waited an hour. The waiter got annoyed that I complained saying that he wasn't the owner and there was nothing he could do. I spoke to the owner who offered to give us our 3 soft drinks as complimentary but still kept nearly 10 dollars service charge on the bill. I wouldn't go here again based on the bad service and poor quality of our meals.

2  Thank TamaraBarnard
Reviewed March 16, 2013

On my last night in Tamarindo, I wanted something quick and easy to take back to our condo. The curried chicken fried rice was perfect. Tasty, just the right amount of heat, and lots of fresh veggies.