“Amazing Mediterranean Food!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Israeli
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great food at great prices. The hosts were welcoming and offered great advice regarding tourist attractions and activities. Thanks a bunch Keren!!!

1  Thank elukin89
Write a ReviewReviews (1,032)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A beautiful restaurant with authentic and delicious food
The waiters and owners were really nice and attentive
Best hummus in costa rica

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful experience. The best falafel I’ve had in Costa Rica, and I’ve had my fair share. I stopped in for a quick bite on my first day and ended up making it a daily treat for the duration of my stay. Brought my friends for dinner and had a fantastic meal on the outside deck where we sampled quite a bit from the menu, all of it delicious. If you’re in Tamarindo, make sure you stop by, you won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed September 3, 2018

I stopped into Falafel Bar during my stay in Tamarindo last week. Excellent service and amazing food! Me and a group of friends ordered a variety of thing (salads, falafel and hummus) and shared. Everything was so flavorful, authentic and just really delicious. The ambiance is very comfortable and nice too. If you are looking for a nice time to relax with friends and family over great food, this is the place!

Reviewed September 1, 2018

I have had dinner here two times and both visits were great. Food is very authentic, tasteful and fresh. Atmosphere is cool, small however the main focus is on the food.