“Delicious ”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Israeli
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

My teen daughters and I stopped in for lunch and were very happy with our experience. It was quiet that day, but we had very good and friendly service and the food was excellent. The grape leaves were exceptionally tasty.
We would definitely return.

Date of visit: June 2018
Falafel-Bar, Owner at Falafel Bar Medetirenean cusine, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2018

We are very happy to hear that you had a nice experience at our restaurant, and thank you so much for the review!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,088)

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

Overall liked the food, didnt break the bank. Good atmosphere, but no sugar substitute. Good location near an atm. Medium size menu.

1  Thank Chris C
Reviewed June 10, 2018

We had a late lunch here than carried us through next day - Amazing food, great service - I had some type of 'Fisherman's Stew" which was the best fish dish I've ever had - large portions - Excellent service - Close to beach!

Date of visit: June 2018

Thanks so much for the great review! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

Ate here twice during a week in Tamarindo and thoroughly enjoyed it both times! Was impressed by the high quality of the food and also enjoyed the atmosphere and service. Both times got the falafel platter and it was awesome!

Date of visit: May 2018

So glad to hear that you enjoyed! Thank you for the review!

Reviewed June 8, 2018

I LOVE falafel and am always excited to try it. I went with the pita and then should of ordered the platter. The hummus was outstanding and the falafel was meh.

I also found it funny that my cocktail was more than my food. Was delicious and refreshing and washed the falafel down well though!

Date of visit: May 2018