“Good healthy option”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Queenstown, New Zealand
“Good healthy option”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Good meal at this small cafe on a back street in Tamarindo. Sensibly priced it's a good option for those who want to eat out on a budget.

• Hebrew first
Copenhagen, Denmark
“BEST FALAFEL EVER TASTED”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Little Falafel bar near centrum.
I never tasted such a good falafel before in my life. If you go to Tamarindo- IT IS A MUST!

Paris, France
“Backpackers get away”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We found this restaurant and wanted to try it out. The service is inexistant, the food taste quite good, but when it came to the bill, we were surprised the prices raised from 4$ to 7$, when you can eat in the whole town for 3 to 4. Definetly not a place to go if you are with a small budget.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Goldway M
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Deeeelicious”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

My friend and I were visiting Tamarindo for a few days and the last thing we expected to eat in Costa Rica was falafel, but if you're going to be there, please do!! My friend and I are falafel fanatics and this was delicious. We got the hummus and the falafel, both of which were fantastic. This is a small family run business and it was traditional and authentic. Reasonably priced and a great deal for the amount of food you get. If you're around the area, I definitely recommend going here for a meal (or three...)!

• Visited July 2013
Tamarindo, Costa Rica
“I've been around the world...”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Well, at least the Western world, that is. Okay, fine, I've travelled a bit, but I have had falafel in a few of those places. This place is no joke. Nobody comes to Tamarindo to find falafel and yet here is is in all of it's savory splendor. I like the pita for the value. It's stuffed with five balls and is more than enough for one meal. The Shawarma is nothing to complain about either, pita, or plate.
They have board games you can play, indoor and outdoor seating, and make their own lemony drink which I swallowed in one gulp. This is how you eat affordably, without compromising your budget or diet.