“An Awesome Adventure Tour in Costa Rica”

Go Adventures Traveling Costa Rica
Book In Advance
$125.00*
Palo Verde National Park Boat Tour
$170.00*
and up
Tamarindo Combo Tour: Horseback Riding, Zipline, Rappel, Rock Climbing, Rafting...
$160.00*
Coffee Tour
Reviewed June 15, 2013

This is a totally unique adventure that offers you a "combo tour" which allows you to do Horseback Riding, Zip Lining, Rappel, Rock Climbing, White Water Rafting, Sauna, Volcano Mud Treatment, & Hot Springs (CR Lunch Included too)! You get it done all in 1 day and it is all pretty much in one "resort area" just north of Liberia where they have access to it all. It makes it so easy of an experience with a simple short drive from the Tamarindo area. Ciro was our guide and he was an awesome person and was really friendly, so it made it that much more of a good time. I highly recommend this tour if you're up for some great active stuff in the middle of the jungle paradise!

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Ciro is an exceptional guide. We highly recommend him and this company to anyone who visits Costa Rica and wants to go on an adventure. The Combo Tour is very well planned throughout the day, the price is good and the activities are a lot of fun.
Ciro was very attentive to us and made sure that we were happy and entertained all day long.

Ciro mil gracias por todo! Disfrutamos muchísimo contigo y con el resto de los muchachos en el tour. Pura vida!

Saludos,

Cristina&Eduardo

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I did my research before our trip and noticed this company was ranked second and was very popular. Upon our experience we couldn't understand why it wasn't ranked #1. The tour had more to offer than any other in the area and was by far the best value. Enrique from Go Adventures picked us up and was our personal guide all day. We could not have asked for a better guide than Enrique. He was extremely knowledgeable, very friendly and went above and beyond his call of duty. I HIGHLY recommend that you request him on these tours. He was the reason for our favorite and most memorable day in Costa Rica!!!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Ciro went above and beyond to arrange the Sunset tour for us and a fishing trip for the boys. I would recommend using Go Adventures to book excursions while you are visiting Costa Rica. Great people, fantastic service, and exceptional tour company!

1  Thank MaureenJacobs
Reviewed May 11, 2013

We found this guys though tripadvisor and we contact then, few minutes later they respond our email with all the info and more, with details and prices. We were two couple me and me girlfriend and my two gay friends, we had so much fun with this people. We did the All Day Combo Tour, The Safari Boat Tour and the Sunset booze cruise.
Go Adventures Staff is very well organize, they pick us up always on time with brand new shuttles full A/C and our guide were absolutely AMAZING there names are Ciro and Miguel.
In the Combo Tour we did houses, zip lining, rappel, rock climbing, white water rafting ( hi light of the day) and incredible lunch, plufff at the end Volcano MUD and Hot Springs!!!!!!!!! Our Guide were always there for us with cold water. Very good thing about this tour is that everything is walking distance, there bathroom and you left everything in the car looked and safe.
the Safari jajajajaja so much fun see the monkeys, crocodiles and a lot of animals, this guys explain very well everything and let you take pictures and interact with the wild life, lunch is included and is wonderful.
Sunset Cruise is just perfect, perfect beach, perfect weather, perfect boat, perfect service and a killer sunset OMG.
Let me tell you something this guys knows exactly what there doing, the make you feel very special like kings and queens, I mean it!!!!!
They make our vacation the best time ever and I will never forget, can wait to go again to Costa Rica and call them.
Special thanks to Cristina for all the info, to Miguel and Ciro for be the best guides EVER!!!
Go Adventures Rocks
Do not think just contact them and Go whit Go the best of the best.
Pura Vida Amigos!!!