“DO NOT MISS OUT!”

$160.00*
and up
Coffee Tour
Reviewed November 29, 2012

There wasn't one bad part of the day. Ciro was an amazing host who made sure we had the best day possible. Every activity was incredible and both my partner and I had a blast. The highlights of the day included the zip lining and the white-water rafting. Ending the day with the hot springs was wonderful, but on top of that, Ciro arranged for us to have a couples massage. Definitely the cherry on top of a perfect day. Everything down to the shuttle we rode in was great. Without a doubt, could not have asked for a better day. My partner and I agree that it was the highlight of our entire trip. You get more than your money's worth and will not be disappointed. Thank You Ciro and GO!

2  Thank dwoodc01

Reviewed November 27, 2012

We did the combo tour, which includes 9 activities near Rincon de la Vieja. This was just so much fun and an incredible deal. The horseback ride was a highlight for me - an hour spent taking in some breathtaking views of the volcanoes, mountains and farmland. Ciro couldn't have been better - he and his team make customer service a priority, down to the smallest details. If you're in the area, you have to do this tour!

Reviewed November 24, 2012

I had read such great reviews about Go Adventures and the Combo Tour, that I booked it before we got to Costa Rica and it lived up to the hype. All three of us loved it (myself, husband and 16 year old daughter). Ciro picked us up at the Marriott on time in a new, clean, comfortable van and was a wonderful host! We were so thrilled to spend the day with someone from Costa Rica that spoke great English and could talk to us about the country, answer our 100 questions during the car ride and show us a great time!! We loved all the activities (but we all 3 agreed that zip line and rafting (along with the rope swing) were the favorites - the spa was a nice way to end the day).

AIRPORT SHUTTLE SERVICE - Go Adventures will do it for less than the Marriott's recommended service (Costa Rice Vision), which charges $120. I wish we would have known on our way there! We did set it up for our return to the airport. Good move! The Costa Rica Vision driver did not speak English at all.....awkward silence!

2  Thank AngelaFisch
Reviewed November 24, 2012

We took the combo tour and had an amazing day with Ciro. We couldn't imagine how we would fit all 9 activities into one day, but we did without feeling like we were rushing through it. The tour was amazing and there were beautiful views of the volcanos and river. Also, the customer service can't be beat. Ciro and Miguel were so helpful and understanding when we had to move our tour back a few days. I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone that is traveling to the Tamarindo area.

3  Thank jayded44
Reviewed November 19, 2012

A group of friends and I spent a week in Costa Rica in November 2012 and one of the first excursions we did was the Go Adventure Combo Tour. It was by far the best thing we did in Costa Rica the entire week. We got to zip line, rock climb, rappel, horse back ride, go white water rafting and go in volcanic mud springs all in one amazing day. A delicious Costa Rican lunch was included too!

Our tour guide, Enrique, was exceptional and truly made the tour even better. He even let us stop for ice cream at Pops on the drive back! He was so great that we decided to take the Go Adventure Boat Tour a few days later and specifically requested Enrique again!

I would highly recommend the Go Adventure Combo Tour and Enrique the tour guide to anyone going to be in Costa Rica!!

4  Thank nocturnal00