Review Highlights
GET OVER YOUR FEARS AND DO IT!!!!!!!!!

This is the most fantastic experience I’ve ever had. All of my fear and anxiety disappeared and I... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
mandysue0587
via mobile
Absolutely Amazing

I had been researching gyroplanes since 2015 while completing my private pilot certificate and was... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Keith B
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Tamarindo
from $120.00
from $55.00
from $115.00
from $90.00
More Info
All reviews gyro amazing flight unique experience minute flight flying low birds eye view private pilot great pilot highly recommend this experience to anyone huge crocodiles experience in costa rica taking pictures sea turtles playa grande zip lining guido ultralight
Reviewed January 8, 2019 via mobile

We have been visiting CR for over 6 years and this is one of the most invigorating, exciting, easy to do experiences I have ever done. Marc was fantastic and I felt in safe hands the whole time. I enjoyed every moment and the views of the ocean, islands, leather back turtles and landscape were breathtaking. Will definitely be doing it again!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed December 16, 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend did the 30 minute tour and loved every minute of it. We were lucky enough to schedule the tour with virtually no advanced notice to the Company. She said everything was great from the takeoff to the landing and the pilot took his time pointing out nature below. She also said that 30 minutes was about the right links for the tour. They do take credit cards but transportation to and from your hotel is not available through the company. The helicopter is a two-seat ultralight which means one pilot and one passenger.

1  Thank stephenbQ660GV
Reviewed December 7, 2018 via mobile

All I can say is that was the absolute highlight of my 3 months in Costa Rica. Marc is a super nice guy, highly professional and is so passionate about his flying. Everything I have read in previous reviews is spot on and I can't really add much more. I was blown away and spent the rest of the day grinning like an idiot! Miss this chance at your peril, it deserves more than 5 stars!

Date of experience: December 2018
mac4tti, Owner at Fly with Us!, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2018

Hey John!
Always a pleasure to make people happy!
I totally know the GyroGrin, happens often, and love to see it!
Happy you had a good time and maybe see you again!
Best regards!

Reviewed December 1, 2018 via mobile

Hello! No one is responding on my emails, so I thought I would try it here ;) is the Any weight restrictions to fly? Thank you in advance!

Date of experience: December 2018
Guido S, Owner at Fly with Us!, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2018

Yes we have a weight restriction of 125kg

Reviewed November 18, 2018 via mobile

We saw lots of animals in the air by passing the coasts, beaches and swamps with experienced pilot. The views up there are amazing. They are really flexible and friendly to make your plan perfect.

Date of experience: November 2018