Open today: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Papaya Con Leche fills my closet

I frequently visit Papaya Con Leche when I’m in Tamarindo. I have numerous beautiful dresses shoes... read more

Reviewed August 14, 2019
Brassygirl
Jensen Beach, Florida
Custom fit bikinis

For years I have tried to find tops that fit and hold the “girls” in while in the ocean without... read more

Reviewed July 31, 2019

from $175.00
from $115.00
from $75.00
More Info
All reviews bathing suits shopping experience wedges body type custom made pair of shoes custom designed great shoes fit nicely beautiful dress pacific park beautiful clothes customer service was excellent costa rica great store for sale cold beer
Selected filters
Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary in Costa Rica. We happened upon this bathing suit shop in Tamarindo a few days ago. I had two custom designed suits made in both the colours and design of my choice. The items were ready for pick up within 24 hours! Great quality tankeeni’s - beautifully made. Customer service was excellent too! ‍♀️

Date of experience: May 2019
Papaya c, Owner at Papaya Con Leche, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2019

Dear Catherine !

Thank you so much for your kind words. We love to make you feel beautiful in our most sensitive piece in our closet. BATHING SUIT.
Make sure to visit when you return to Costa Rica.

Thank you once again from our whole staff.
The Papaya girls.

Reviewed May 13, 2019

On my first visit to Costa Rica I stopped by Papaya Con Leche with my boyfriend, a local from Tamarindo. After he introduced me to Kata, she found the perfect bikini for my body type, style preferences, and fit. She was so welcoming and kind and the entire store was full of beautiful swimsuits and clothing. I love my new swimsuit and can't wait to wear it for many more Costa Rica Vacations to come!

Reviewed May 10, 2019

This store was by far my favorite in Tamarindo. Beautiful clothes and the most comfortable shoes. I bought a beautiful dress and a pair of sandals that are now my favorite pair. The owner was so helpful and friendly and my husband was happy to let me shop away cause he had a comfortable place to sit and they gave him a beer. Win Win for all!!! If you are in Tamarindo you must stop by Papaya Con Leche, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

Me and my friends went here while on vacation and had the most amazing fun time! Kata, the owner was attentive, fun, knowledgeable, and did not push us to buy although we did. Her stuff is funky and cute and we will be back before we leave for sure!!!!!!

Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

The best personal customer service! Beautiful clothes, unique and moderately priced. The owner, Kata was so friendly and helpful. I will definitely return to this store. The shoes and bathing suits are one of a kind. I purchased a pair of shoes, a stunning dress, and a very cute bathing suit made in house by her talented seamstress. Thank you for making me feel special.

Date of experience: April 2019