“Cute and Chic!”
Review of Papaya Con Leche

Papaya Con Leche
Ranked #2 of 29 Shopping in Tamarindo
More attraction details
Owner description: Papaya con Leche is a unique brand which creates high-end, sexy, vibrant beachwear on Costa Rica’s Gold Coast in Playa Tamarindo. Renowned for signature surf style suits and their Gold Label Patchwork Collection, Papaya con Leche offers superior quality in luxury swimwear. Our services include creating swimsuits based on your own personal style. Because everyone is unique, we take care to personally fit every swimsuit to your exact measurements.
Groton, Massachusetts, United States
“Cute and Chic!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I have been visiting Tamarindo on and off for five years now, and I am now completely spoiled in terms of bathing suit expectations because of Papaya con Leche! Not only is the staff there unbelievably friendly, they really know how to help you pick out the exact fit and material to best flatter your shape. They have an amazing eye for style and fit, and their customer service cannot be beat. Their custom-made bikinis are absolutely gorgeous, and they are made to last. PCL bathing suits are pretty much the only bathing suits I wear now, and I always get so many compliments on them. Plus, they make bikinis for anything, from surfing and to suntanning. If you are in Tamarindo, you should definitely stop by the store to say hi and check out what they have to offer.

Visited July 2013

San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best bikini ever!!!!!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Thank you so much for the custom bikini, it fits perfect. Its like have 4 different bikinis in one.The staff are amazing and creative helping turn your dream design into reality.

Many Thanks! Pura Vida

Visited November 2012
Cheyenne
“Sundresses”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Our family took a trip there 2 years ago and they made us the most amazing sundress for our girls ages 8 to 11. They fitted all four girls and made the dresses in less then three days and they were able to wear them while we were there. They experienced picking out fabric and creating each dress it was unforgettable. We cant wait to go back and have another one made! The staff was so friendly and the store was very inviting.

Visited September 2012
Atlanta
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Perfect souvenir!”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

How often do you get to visit the beach and bring home a custom suit made just for you! Well the answer is never until now. Papaya Con Leche was a terrific shopping experience! My sister in law stumbled upon it and returned home with a very cool bikini. The next day I returned with my daughter and my son's girlfriend and we each had a suit made. They are PERFECT! Funny as you walk down the beach in Tamarindo how many custom suits you see!

Visited July 2013
Miami, Florida
“Best surf suits ever”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

In all my years of water sports, I haven't found a better place to make you a custom suit that is made-to-order no matter where you live (you can go in person or skype them measurements easily), that is high-quality material, at a fair price and will last you. Thank you Kata for your masterpieces and Aly for your amazing customer service! Love the suits and can't wait to be back in Costa Rica. Pura vida!

Visited August 2013