“Kayaking with JJ”
Review of Arenas Adventures

Arenas Adventures
Ranked #43 of 108 Tours in Tamarindo
More attraction details
Owner description: Arenas Adventures is a Tour Operator, with a 12 years experiencen in the area of Tamarindo Beach in Costa Rica. We have Surf Lessons, kayak trips, ATV trips, ziplines and a lot more fun activities to keep your vacations active and we will show you the best of Costa Rica. We are really felxible and have the best quality of service and we do really care and make all the efforts to exced your expectations and more.
Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

This was my favorite tour in Costa Rica! My husband and I just got back today in the states. My best memories are kayaking with JJ. He is so passionate about Costa Rica. He made the tour absolutely perfect. He found monkeys for us as well. He tried and succeeded at making the howler monkeys howl. All three of us were rolling with laughter. I give the tour an A++++. You will love it and love JJ!!!!

There are newer reviews for Arenas Adventures

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Mu husband and I took the ATV Sunset Tour last week with Manreque. It was soooooo much fun! I personally had never even been on an ATV before and Manreque was so patient while teaching me to drive and encouraging me the entire time. We went to 3 look-out points and saw beautiful views of the city and sunset. It was just my husband and I on the tour which was actually very nice. I definitely recommend Arenas Adventures!

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Very professional guides. Had some good laughs with them. Hoped for a bit more education on the area. Zip line was fun.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

We booked surfing lessons through the concierge at Reserva Conchal where we were staying and had a blast! When we got to the shop, we were greeted by our instructor, JJ and met another couple who took lessons with us. They provided us with shirts to wear to protect from the sun and also from the rough surface of the surfboard. We walked over to a nice quiet area of the beach where we would get the most out of the waves without much beach traffic and JJ walked us through the important safety tips and basic steps to surfing. Then it was party time! JJ rocked it. He watched us each very closely and pointed out what went wrong so we could correct our form. His instruction was perfect and before I knew it I was mastering the waves like a pro - sort of!

Thanks JJ for a great time surfing!

Reviewed August 22, 2012

We booked this ATV tour on a whim on our last day in Costa Rica and it was probably my husband's favorite tour. They picked us up from the hotel right on time. I wish I could remember our guides name because he was awesome! I was a little hesitant at the beginning of the tour because some of the trails in the forest are a little rough, but he kept a great pace and made recommendations on how to handle some of the trickier trails until I was comfortable. The guide was also great about stopping to point out wildlife that he thought we would be interested in. We rode to a cliff that had breathtaking views of all of Tamarindo. We came back to the base dirty, muddy and absolutely exhilarated. I wished we could have stayed another day because we would have done the tour again the next day with no hesitation!!

1  Thank Amanda R
ArenasAdventures, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Arenas Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

Dear Amanda,

Thank you so much for your comment! we higly appreciate your time on writing this review.

In regards our guides they all 4 are great and I already transmitted this review to them and JJ was the one who came up that went out with you guys on tour... he values this kind of words!

Anyways, we are greatefull for your comments!, and welcome back to CR to enjoy more of our ATV's!

Warm regards;