“Great fruit selection”

Ranked #5 of 8 Dessert in Tamarindo
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Natural fruit smoothies, sandwich, salads, and more.
Reviewed December 24, 2012

I've had a smoothie or fruit salad from here everyday this week. I'm pleased each time! It's a bit over priced (but so is everything in Tamarindo!) but they have a good fruit selection and it's very fresh. Yesterday I changed things up and had a soy milk smoothie with passion fruit, pineapple and mora. It was lovely! Their fruit salads are generous and their lunch salads are refreshing. And, they have two locations in town so wherever you are it's convenient!

Reviewed December 17, 2012

We got the original flavored iced coffee with whipped cream and chocolate drizzle. It was very flavorful and blended with ice to make a smoothie. The to-go cup was convenient and had a nice lid. The roads in Tamarindo are notoriously dusty and can get in your food or drink.

We had iced coffee here multiple times, and even tried other places, but kept returning here.

The service was normal, but the woman did remember what we wanted in our order from previous visits, so that was a nice touch.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

This was our stop everyday. Sometimes for breakfast, sometimes for a refreshing snack after the beach or pool. I tried a few flavors, all of which were good, but the watermelon/mint is the most refreshing and delicious smoothie ever!

Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

When we visited, I was looking forward to a great smoothie. I have to admit that the watermelon mint smoothie was incredibly refreshing in the Costa Rica heat. My daughter had been looking forward to coconut milk, which they were out of. She ended up getting regular ice cream. The women who worked there were less than enthusiastic. I sensed that they would have rather been anywhere else than helping a customer. Hope they realize that pura vida begins with people.

1  Thank Tmcloud
Reviewed May 17, 2012

great juice bar. try their combo with passion fruit.